We’re just days, yes DAYS, away from the 2019 Market America International Convention in Greensboro, NC! We want you to get the most out of your MAIC experience from start to finish, so we’ve come up with 10 beneficial tips to help you get the most out of MAIC 2019.
- NETWORK: We can’t stress this enough. Talk to people – make the most of your time with speakers, leaders, fellow UFOs, Million Dollar Club Members, etc. Make connections at the after-party and gala which are both a great place to have fun and mingle with the millionaires and successful UFOs.
- VISIT THE BOOTHS: There is so much going on in the concourse and in the plaza. Make sure you take the time to check out the various booths and ask questions to the experts. Check out additional tips for getting the most out of the booth experiences HERE.
- BREAKOUT SESSIONS: At the start of each day, look over the evening breakout schedule to figure out which breakout sessions you want to attend. International Convention is a super busy time, especially if your team is conducting team meetings or dinners. Planning will help you keep track of where you need to be and at what time the session begins. It’s also helpful to divide and conquer the breakout sessions. You can’t be in multiple places at once so that’s where planning comes in handy. If you know beforehand which sessions you want to attend that evening, you can work with your team to make sure all sessions are covered. Send members to each breakout session for the most coverage and information.
- CORPORATE TOUR: Coming to our hometown of Greensboro, North Carolina is a truly special experience. After the close of the event on Sunday, you can take a tour of the corporate office and see where the magic happens each day. Join us from 2-6pm and don’t forget to take a team photo in front of the building.
- TAKE NOTES: There are so many important presentations throughout the 4 days. Each speaker gives a different perspective, tips, and insight to build your business. Take detailed notes for you to review and revert back to long after the events. The more thorough the better so that it isn’t like trying to decode hieroglyphics later. You will want to share the notes with your team so keep them easy to follow. Speaking of sharing, using an app such as Google Docs for note-taking will help allow you to easily share your notes after the event.
- TAKE PICS WITH PEOPLE: There are so many amazing people from all over the world attending the event. If you see a member of the Million Dollar Club at a booth or run into Loren Ridinger while she’s walking around the concourse, ask to take a photo with them! Plus, grab a TON of team photos while you’re all together in one place.
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TIME: Will this be your first trip to Greensboro? Or even North Carolina? There is so much to see and do, check out our MAIC City Guide for a list of things to do while you’re in town.
- BE PREPARED: Make sure you’re well-stocked on products you’ll need while you’re here such as AWAKE, Isotonix Turn Up, Isotonix Digestive Enzymes, etc. If you need additional products or realize you forgot something, place an order and pick up at the corporate office. Click HERE for details.
- GET TICKETS TO MAWC2020: Before you leave, secure your 3 tickets to the 2020 Market America World Conference. Take advantage of ticket specials while they’re available! You don’t want to miss out!
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Social media is a huge part of the event. We’ve created a whole section of tips to help you nail the social media aspect of the event. Check it out.
Tips for Social Media at MAIC 2019:
Therewill be fun and exciting ways all weekend long to get involved with conventionhappenings, but the easiest way is to share your experience on social mediausing the official event hashtag, #MAIC2019!
Thesocial media team loves sharing first-hand conference-goer experiences on ourcorporate social media pages. Most importantly, you will startconversations with your friends, family and network about the event which canlead to more possibilities!
Hereare a few image/post ideas on how to get in on the convention conversationgoing on Social Media:
- Team Photos
- Magic Moments
- Favorite Presentations
- SHOP Local
- Products you bring with you into the coliseum
- Pics with your 3 tickets to MAWC2020
- Travel Products
- Favorite Booths
- Hashtag Signs and Photo Props
- Breakout trainings and Networking events
- New products
- It’s time to get social! Get out there and share your International Convention experience using #MAIC2019. Keep an eye out on the MA Corporate pages where we will be featuring your photos, talking about surprise giveaways, ticket signings and much more!
Did we forget anything? Leave your tips for a successful event in the comments!