With spring ahead and summer around the corner the madness of March is in the midst. We all love a good summer cook out – and what better way than while earning cash back! Follow our weekly recipes with this essential guide to cooking with Shop.com.
Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms:
- 24 baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ lb lean ground beef – Overstock partner store 2% cashback: http://bit.ly/1TVEKJL
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 tbsp cream cheese – K-Mart Partner store 2% cashback: http://bit.ly/21o8m1c
- ½ tsp worcestershire sauce – K-Mart Partner store 2% cashback: http://bit.ly/1QTNw4W
- 1 tsp ketchup – K-Mart Partner store 2% cashback: http://bit.ly/1pmfJLg
- 1 tsp mustard – K-Mart Partner store 2% cashback: http://bit.ly/228MfBB
- 3 slices cheddar cheese, cut into small squares – K-Mart Partner store 2% cashback: http://bit.ly/1SIy4gB
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp lettuce, thinly shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Remove the mushrooms stems, and clean the head. Dice stems . Melt a tablespoon of butter in pan and cook mushroom heads on for about 2-3 minutes each side. Remove them from the pan and place them in a dish upside down so you can fill the heads.
Preheat your oven to 350F. In same pan used before add a little more butter and the beef. Slowly stir in diced shallots and the mushroom stems you diced as well. After 3 minutes add cream cheese. Add a little Worcestershire, ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper.
Fill each mushroom head with burger mixture or until full and bake for almost 10 minutes. Then remove from the oven and top with sliced cheese – you can cut it a little so it’s smaller and fits the top.. Bake for another 10 minutes in the oven, or until the cheese has completely melted.
Serve with a side of shredded lettuce and a small sliced tomato on top.
What a delicious way to feed your #ShoppingAnnuity!