The first day of fall is just days away. Have you stored your swimsuits and brought out your scarves and booties yet? As the air chills, your wardrobe needs to be just as ready for the shift. Add these 5 items to your closet and you will be set this fall:
- A long sleeved dress: Don’t let the cooler temps discourage you from wearing your favorite dress. Just make sure that it has sleeves on it! A long-sleeved dress and a pair of booties can be your go-to look this fall!
- An over-sized sweater: There is nothing more cozy on a breezy fall day than a boxy cable knit sweater or cashmere cardigan. Pair your pick with a pair of black leggings and a pair of booties and voila! Your fall look is complete and comfortable.
- A plaid shirt: Both men and women alike will get their money’s worth out of a classic plaid button up this season. Wear this baggy over a pair of leggings or tied to the side with a pair of your favorite jeans. This is a look perfect for the office or a weekend spent at a local fall festival or pumpkin patch.
- A go-to coat or jacket: this is something that you will be reaching for all season long. Make sure that you select a coat that will work with every outfit. We recommend choosing a neutral color. This year’s popular pick will be a brown or black leather jacket of a military-green trench coat. Check out these fall coats.
- A pair of staple booties: Fall 2018 will be the year of the bootie! Don’t get crazy and throw out your riding boots of knee-high leathers. But you will want to add a pair of booties to your wardrobe that can be worn with almost every outfit.
Are you still in the search of a missing item for your wardrobe? Ladies, men, and children can shop fall must-haves at SHOP.COM.