Sweeten up your Valentine’s gifts this year with our 5-Star Gift Guide for your Valentine. From some of our health and nutrition essentials to new and exciting products, we may have something for that special person in your life, even if it’s yourself.
Heart Health™ System: with an enhanced formula and new look, our beloved Heart Health System is sure to be a staple to support your Valentine’s heart health. This system includes a 30-day supply of Advanced LipiTrim Ultra, Essential Omega III Fish Oil and TriActive.
- Each serving provides 3000mg of fish oil to supply 900 mg of EPA† and 600 mg DHA
- Helps enhance mood
- Helps maintain normal blood flow
- Supports a healthy complexion
- B vitamins support the healthy formation of red blood cells
- Helps maintain normal levels of cholesterol
- Helps support healthy levels of total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Helps support overall cardiovascular health
Isotonix Daily Essentials Packets: a true daily essential, this product is ideal for the Valentine who is looking to enhance their overall health and wellness routine. Not only is this incredibly simple to take daily but its formulated with four of our customer-favorite supplements: Isotonix OPC-3, Isotonix Multivitamin, Isotonix Activated B-Complex and Isotonix Calcium.
- Antioxidant protection
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports blood vessel dilation
- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Supports and fuels optimal energy production
- Supports healthy levels of serotonin and helps improve mood
CannabiCool™: formulated with a special blend lidocaine, Thymoquin™ (black cumin seed oil), hemp oil, and aloe, CannabiCool works rapidly to soothe irritated skin. This easy-to-use roll-on, clear formula is the perfect gift for the active one who could benefit from temporary relief of pain.
- Fast-acting cooling
- Soothes minor skin irritation
- No added fragrance
What are you ‘adding to cart’ today? For other 5-Star Gifts, visit our carefully curated guide for your Valentine, with health and nutrition products and so much more.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.