“Our proven business system gives individuals with seemingly ordinary backgrounds the chance to do extraordinary things in life.” -JR Ridinger
With any business you start, lasting success doesn’t come quickly. Market America | SHOP.COM enables you to create your own economy and achieve your goal of financial independence through hard work and determination, by implementing a proven, lucrative and realistic business plan. Read on to learn critical tips to building your UnFranchise Business whether you’re a new UFO or seasoned one.
- Be a product of the product. It’s impossible to sell products if you don’t personally use them. With over 30 different brands ranging from health and nutrition, beauty, baby, and even pet you can swap out many products in your home with Market America exclusive products. Not only are you buying the best products and earning BV, you also gain first-hand knowledge about the products. Customers would much rather hear your personal experience of using Isotonix or TLS Weight Loss Products versus reading about it on product pages.
- Build Your Shopping Annuity. Now that you’ve switched products in your home for Market America exclusive products, take another look around. The paper towels in your kitchen can be purchased through your SHOP.COM portal. The birthday gift you need to purchase for a friend can be found at one of our various Partner Stores. SHOP.COM does the work of connecting you with the brick and mortar stores that you love for items that you plan to purchase anyways. You’ve heard it said time and time again; Converting your spending into earning must begin in your home. Take the home assessment and analyze where you need to change your habits. Not only that, we are constantly bringing new ways for UnFranchise Owners to earn BV everywhere they go with programs like the COM Business Edition MasterCard and SHOP Local.
- Duplication. The key to the UnFranchise Business is duplication. At every major event, there is a lot of emphasis placed on duplication and recruiting. Begin by creating a list of names of people that you can approach about the UnFranchise Business. Reach out to those people, invite them to a UBP you’re hosting or meet with them one on one for coffee. Don’t stop once they sign up to become an UnFranchise Owner. Work together to ensure each other’s success. For further information on recruiting and sponsoring, watch this great video from Jim Winkler HERE.
- Stay connected. As a pioneer of Internet marketing and shopping, Market America has a strong social media presence that helps you build your business and attract customers. You can promote your business through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media channels. Follow the corporate and brand pages to stay up to date on news, product information, events, etc that you can share with your customers. Create a social media presence for business use only and engage with your customers often. Be proactive and don’t assume that they know what you’re talking about when you mention MAIC or UBP. Also, subscribe to our UnFranchise blog for Social Media Monday posts that cover social media updates, news, and tips for using social media in your business.
- Never stop learning. From weekly MeetON sessions, International Convention, World Conference, UBPs, Local Seminars, Moving Up Seminars, Regional Conventions, we provide each UnFranchise Owner unlimited learning possibilities.Attending events is the most solid way to seal your success. The training you receive at such events will propel your business to the next level. Invest in yourself and in your business.
What is your best tip that you have found in your UnFranchise Business? Tell us in the comments below.