While we are all entrepreneurs, many of us are business owners because of our passion for people and helping others. So while we’re practicing social distancing, we’re missing our FRAMILY. From meeting new prospective business partners to hugging our business partners at a regional event to hosting Home Business Presentations, we miss connecting with people most of all. We as a company are built on people power, which means that we’re all getting creative in ways to connect with people, getting accustomed to video training sessions, and building our businesses stronger than ever before. Continue reading for 5 tips to help you build your business at home.
Here are 5 tips for building your UnFranchise Business at Home:
- Embrace the new way to connect. Every week, members of Market America’s corporate team and top leaders in the field have been hosting nightly webinars on Zoom. The sessions have covered a variety of topics such as call workshops, UBPs, and scoring. From hosting watch parties for the weekly Zoom training videos from the Executive Sales Team (find the full schedule HERE) or using Zoom to hold team meetings, it’s vital now more than ever to stay connected with your team. Check out these tips for utilizing Zoom to stay connected with your team!
- Continue learning! If you’ve ever heard any of the Market America pioneers share their story, you may have noticed a common resource they all relied on while building their business: AUDIOS. In the back office on UnFranchise.com, there is a section called “UF Media” under the “Help & Training” tab. If you click on UF Media, it will bring you to a page that contains hundreds of audio files. These audios contain speeches and presentations from top leaders such as JR Ridinger, Loren Ridinger, Dennis Franks, and Jim Winkler. You can pause, fast forward, or rewind these audios at any moment. Download the app to take these audios wherever you go so you can listen in the car or on a jog!
- Build your social media presence. As JR always says, “people love to buy but they hate to be sold.” The key to selling products on social media is not to sell products. Let the products sell themselves. Share your authentic love for a product, a great image of you using it, and explain what you love about it. This is the perfect time to show how you’re able to shop for groceries online, skipping the store, loving the convenience of online shopping, and earning IBV while doing so. Did you order from Rastelli’s? Share an unboxing of your products and explain how you’re getting paid on your purchase. Make sure to tag the brand and use appropriate hashtags so that your potential customers can dig deeper into the product and brand.
- Keep a booked calendar. The minute that you let yourself become unproductive, that will become your new normal. Continue with your daily routines and schedule as it was before all of this. Pick a day each week to set up your calendar for the following week. Continue to reach out to leads, schedule and conduct 2 on 1 calls through Zoom with your senior partner, conduct follow-ups, etc. The important thing to remember is that as an entrepreneur, your business never stops. Now more than ever, people are in search of answers and financial freedom. Keeping a booked calendar will help you hold yourself accountable to meet your goals and deadlines.
- Update your autoship! Chances are your product needs at home have changed during this. Are you suddenly going through more Shopping Annuity Dog Treats now that you’re home more? Have you added Shopping Annuity Brand Premium Immune + Formula to your daily regimen? Are you drinking more Mochatonix or Awake Energy Shots? Take a look around your home and compare it with your autoship to make sure you’re not missing items. While you’re at it, go ahead and redo the Shopping Annuity Assessment.
Do you have any tips to add that have worked for you during this time? Let us know in the comments below.