If you’ve never been to Miami for World Conference, you’re in for an incredible experience! During the day, non-stop main stage presentations will wow you with exciting announcements, motivation, inspiring stories, and new products but the experience doesn’t stop at the American Airlines Arena. Each evening after the main stage presentations, thousands of UnFranchise Owners rush back to the host hotel to grab a seat for the evening breakout sessions. What do you get out of the breakout sessions that you don’t get during the main stage presentations? The breakout sessions focus on providing training, tips, and a deeper dive into various avenues of the business such as TLS Weightloss Solution, Deductr, Motives, Shopping Annuity, etc. Continue reading for tips on how to choose and get the most out of breakout sessions during #MAWC2019.
The breakout session schedule can be found around the meeting rooms at the host hotel, on the agenda in your MAWC welcome packet, and on the UnFranchise Blog schedule each evening.
Tips for getting the most out of breakout sessions during MAWC:
- Preplan: At the start of each day, look over the evening breakout schedule to figure out which breakout sessions you want to attend. World Conference is a super busy time, especially if your team is conducting team meetings or dinners. Planning will help you keep track of where you need to be and at what time the session begins.
- Divide and Conquer: You can’t be in multiple places at once so that’s where planning comes in handy. If you know beforehand which sessions you want to attend that evening, you can work with your team to make sure all sessions are covered. Send members to each breakout session for the most coverage and information.
- Arrive Early: Some of our breakout sessions are incredibly popular, such as the Shopping Annuity breakout session, so make sure to arrive early to secure a seat. Bring a water bottle, Awake Energy Shot, Choice Energy Bar, etc with you so that you’re prepared.
- Take Notes: Take detailed notes for you to review and revert back to long after the events. The more thorough the better so that it isn’t like trying to decode hieroglyphics later. You will want to share the notes with your team so keep them easy to follow. Speaking of sharing, using an app such as Google Docs for note taking will help allow you to easily share your notes after the event.
- Review: Schedule a time to meet with your team to review what you’ve learned during the breakout sessions. Either after the breakout sessions have concluded each night or schedule a call when everyone arrives back home from Miami. Compare notes and even share notes with your team!
Do you have any tips to add? Let us know in the comments!