The best gift that we can give our Mother’s each year is quality time. Given these unique circumstances that we are facing, many of us will be celebrating Mother’s Day at home. Let’s do what we can to celebrate our mothers at home.
While we all understand the situation we are in with social distancing, we still want to do what we can to make her feel special.
Here are our ideas on making Mom feel special this Mother’s Day:
- Feed Her: Don’t have to limit your options when it comes to food. Head over to SHOP Local and have her favorite meal delivered or be a doll and deliver it yourself. You also can’t go wrong with sending a nice gift basket with her favorite goodies.
- Bedazzle Her: Why woman doesn’t like jewelry? If you haven’t gotten her anything yet, SHOP.COM is offering expedited shipping May 5 – 7 with a guarantee of your gifts arriving by Mother’s Day. Layered is a collection of luxury necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings made of sterling silver and 14kt gold.
- Give her a facial:When you are devoting an entire evening to treating your skin and hair, why not do TWO masks? First, exfoliate your skin with our Lumière de Vie® Volcanic Exfoliating Mask, this treatment creates a balanced detoxifying/exfoliating action that leaves skin glowing, revitalized and healthy. Then lock in intense moisture with our Lumière de Vie® Moisture Intense Facial Masque, is a definitive treatment that is formulated with aloe to intensely moisturize while reducing oxidative damage from the everyday elements.
- Decorate her door: When you are dropping off her Mother’s Day gifts, go the extra mile and dress up her door with a Spring wreath. When she opens her door, she will be surprised with a burst of color! It really is the little things that count.
- Take an online cooking class: Get on Zoom or Skype with your mom and take a virtual cooking class “together.” If you are able to be in the same home as your parents, even better – the whole family can pitch in and make a Mother’s Day meal together.
How are you planning on celebrating Mother’s Day this year?