Each month, the Home & Garden Product Development team is dedicated to bringing you the products that are perfect and necessary for the month!
July’s Home & Garden products of the month were hand selected for summer! Whether you are road tripping to the beach, or just trying to stay hydrated in the summer heat, you will want to add these products to your home:
With gas prices constantly fluctuating, give your car (and your wallet) a little stability. The market is full of products that claim to improve gas mileage, from gas saving gadgets that connect to your engine to gas treatments like a fuel injector cleaner or octane booster, but many of these products only offer minimal improvement in gas mileage, if any, and are typically harmful to the environment. There are many ways to improve gas mileage and stabilize your fuel costs like maintaining proper tire air pressure, driving the speed limit or changing the oil on a regular basis.
Autoworks Fuel Enhancer, on the other hand, is more than just a fuel injector cleaner or octane booster — it’s a multifaceted approach to fuel treatment — cleaning fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves and ports, and cleaning sulfur deposits from gas gauge sensors. Regular use of Autoworks Fuel Enhancer provides better gas mileage, lowers emissions and helps improve overall engine life. Autoworks Fuel Enhancer boosts power and performance, helps relieve cold start problems, helps protect against fuel system sulfur deposits, helps protect gas gauge sensors from malfunctioning, and helps reduce deposit-related engine knocking and pinging.
Most fuel treatments either boost octane levels or clean one portion of the fuel system, both of which provide less than a one percent increase in gas mileage. Autoworks Fuel Enhancer can improve gas mileage and has additional benefits, including a clean fuel system, a longer engine life, improved performance, and lower emissions and reduced overall oil consumption.
Forget the fuel injector cleaner or octane booster — put money back into your pocket with Autoworks Fuel Enhancer.
- Cleans fuel injectors
- Cleans carburetors
- Cleans combustion chambers
- Cleans intake valves and ports
- Protects engine life
- Helps boost power and performance
- Helps lower emissions
- Helps relieve cold start up problems
- Helps protect against fuel system sulfur deposits
- Helps protect gas gauge sensors from malfunctioning
- Helps clean sulfur deposits from gas gauge sensors
- Helps reduce deposit-related engine knocking and pinging
- Safe for all gasoline and diesel engines
The PureH2O™ Water Filtration System features an exclusive dual-filter system installs in seconds and uses a combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange, and sub-micron filtration to produce truly healthy, great-tasting water from your kitchen tap. Using the latest two-stage water filtration technology, the PureH2O Water Filtration System filters out a wider range of contaminants than other filters (see performance data sheet for specific contaminants filtered). The first cartridge filters out sediment, tiny microscopic particles, and chlorine taste and odor. The second cartridge features a complexion exchange process that enhances the mineral balance of water while filtering out the lead. This supercharged water system also helps maintain healthy pH levels.
PureH2O filters out the chlorine taste and bad odors, greatly improving the quality and clarity of your tap water. PureH2O™, Because it’s your water!
Product Specifications for PureH2O Countertop Water Filter:
- Operating Pressure Range: 0-50 psi
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-90 Degrees F
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Rated Capacity of Filter Cartridge: 500 Gallons/Replacement
- Produces great-tasting water
- Helps maintain healthy pH levels
- Features a dual-filter system using a combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange and sub-micron filtration
- Enhances mineral balance
- Easy installation at a fraction of the cost of bottled water
- Eliminates the waste generated from plastic water bottles
- Cartridges A and B included