We are less than two weeks away from the first day of fall! As the Autumn air cools down, we have a list of fun fall activities that we cannot wait to get to! What a fun time of year to break away from those busy schedules and grab the family for an afternoon of fall fun! Here is what is on our fall fun list for the upcoming season:
1. Visit a Pumpkin Patch – There is nothing that says fall better than a trip to the pumpkin patch! Carve up your pumpkins and gords and get into the season’s spirit!
2. Jump in a big pile of leaves – Don’t deny yourself of this old time game. Treat yourself to some time outdoors and enjoy the changing colors!
3. Go for a hayride – Most parks or cities offer fun ways to get around town this time of year. Look up a hayride in your local area. This is the perfect Friday night for the whole family!
4. Collect fallen leaves and acorns – Those pesky leaves sure can pile up in the yard during the October and November months! Have some fun cleaning up the leaves this year and make it a family activity!
5. Toast pumpkin seeds – Even if you are not into making your own, don’t miss out on this favorite fall time treat.
6. Pick your own apples – Our palettes crave that sweet apple taste this time of year. Take the family apple picking and create your own at home recipe.
7. Visit a haunted house – Does your neighborhood throw a giant Halloween celebration? Get together with some friends for trick-or-treating or head to your local spooky woods or haunted house for a night of fright!
8. Enjoy a cup of hot cocoa (or warm apple cider) outside – After a long, hot summer…nothing puts a smile on our face quite like an evening around a bonfire or on the back porch wrapped up in a blanket and scarf!
9. Go through a corn maze – Just be careful that you don’t get lost!
10. Watch a “family tradition” movie – Hocus Pocus was always a tradition in my house! Can you believe that movie is celebrating it’s 25th anniversary?! As soon as the leaves began to fall, we wore out that DVD! Enjoy a fun fall Friday night cuddled up with a cup of cocoa and your favorite fall movie!
11. Stomp on crunchy leaves – Things tend to get a bit wet and messy in the fall. These boots may come in handy for the season ahead.
12. Choose a new Thanksgiving recipe – How does your family celebrate Thanksgiving? Does the extended family come over, and everyone pitches in by bringing their famous recipe? Whip up something delicious this Thanksgiving with SHOP Groceries.
13. Bake something sweet – Do you have a favorite fall recipe? Maybe a pumpkin pie or a cheesecake? Caramel apples always tempt our sweet tooth. Earn Cashback on your fall sweet treats here.
14. Give Thanks – as Thanksgiving nears, keep a close eye on SHOP.COM for all of the items you need for your feast!
What is on your fall bucket list? Comment below and share!