According to the Guinness World Records the world’s largest apple peel was created by Kathy Wafler Madison on October 16, 1976, in Rochester, N.Y. It was 172 feet 4 inches long! That certainly makes for some good old fashion Fall apple baking recipes. Whether you’re heading to the closest apple picking farm with your family this weekend or around the corner to the closest grocery for your favorite apples, here is a yummy recipe for you. As the weather gets colder, warm up this with this warm apple crisp recipe while earning Cashback and IBV!
You can find most of your ingredients right on SHOP Groceries earning Up to 2.00% Cashback and up to 15.0% IBV. SHOP.COM Groceries offers the highest quality products in the grocery category. We have a selection of organic, gluten-free, international and general items for an incredible selection of day-to-day products most often found in your local grocery store. Shop from over 10,000 items and get them delivered right to your front door for a $5.99 flat rate shipping!
Prep 30 m Cook 45 m
- 10 cups all-purpose apples, peel and slice
- 1 cup white sugar – Walmart 0.06 IBV
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour – My Smart Pasta $1.19 Cashback & 1.15 IBV
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon – Walmart 0.06 IBV
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats – SHOP.COM Groceries $0.26 Cashback & 1.95 IBV
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar – Kmart $0.04 Cashback & 0.08 IBV
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder – Boxed $0.12 Cashback & 0.24 IBV
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda – SHOP.COM MarketPlace $0.16 Cashback & 0.47 IBV
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together and put aside.
- In a 9×13 inch pan, place apples.
- In a separate bowl, mix white sugar with flour and ground cinnamon and sprinkle over the apples in pan.
- Add water pouring evenly.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
Why not wrap up your weekend dinner with a warm slice of apple crisp and a piping cup a Marley Coffee.