Are you a new WebCenter Owner? Have you had a WebCenter, but no training available in your area? Want to take a refresher course? Don’t miss this opportunity to be trained by an all-star lineup of Certified WebCenter Trainers (CWTs) prior to the 2017 Market America International Convention.
maWebCenters is the ultimate online solution for your business. WebSolutions by maWebCenters gives you the necessary tools and training techniques to revolutionize your digital marketing strategies.
WebSolutions takes you on a step-by-step journey to ensure that you develop a significant footprint on the Internet. Some of the tips you will learn involve the importance of responsive websites and how to increase traffic to your site. You learn about your website’s SEO value and how you can guarantee your site to show up on search engines.
To get an understanding of what maWebCenters truly does, watch these videos for an introduction to digital marketing and the importance of having an online presence as an UnFranchise Owner.
The new maWebCenters Certification Course 101 is designed to give you a simple and duplicable system for building your UnFranchise Business as a WebCenter Owner. More than that, it features a four-part appointment-setting workshop and goal-setting workshop so you can leave the class with practical experience and actionable information. Join Director of Internet Sales and Training Sarah Rose Stack and our all-star CWTs to learn, practice, interact and take your WebCenter business to the next level.
Topics will include:
- The Product: Learn how our products can potentially benefit your client, how they compare to the competition, and how they can work in the marketplace
- Set Your Business Goals: WebCenter goal-setting and action plans, Goal Setting Workshop
- Simple Sales Approach: The Five “Cs”: Learn how to market maWebCenters products using the “Five Cs” to build shares of customers or start a business relationship. Includes retailing demos and workshop.
- Using Your WebCenter: Learn how to use your WebCenter and leverage the teams of professionals that work for you
- Business Building: How to share the WebCenter and WebCenter Pro program to grow your team
Seats limited: Register to attend by July 25
maWebCenters Certification Course 101
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 9
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Place: Sheraton/Koury Convention Center (host hotel), Greensboro, N.C.
Tickets: $25.00 | Code: 2159_1WCT17
Visit your UnFranchise Business Account to purchase your ticket. Seats are extremely limited so be sure to reserve yours today!
We will see you in August at the historic MAIC2017!