When it comes to skincare, it is recommended that everyone does at least the three main steps: cleanse, tone, moisturize. But then, of course, there are a slew of hyper-specific products out there meant to address each of our skin woes. One of those products is eye cream. Do you really need to use it? Can you just use your regular face moisturizer around your eyes?
August Skincare Product Feature: Eye Treatments
If you have dark circles, puffiness, and/or crow’s feet, using an eye cream should be part of your daily beauty regimen and may help reduce the appearance of your under-eye concerns.
The eye area is the first to show signs of aging. It is delicate, thin and contains no subcutaneous layer, therefore, it requires extra and specific care. Eye creams are formulated specifically for the delicate skin around the eye, so they tend to be thicker. They contain more oil than a regular facial lotion, and they have a lot of active ingredients aimed at the problems we see around the eyes.
We have 3 different eye creams to choose from. They are all formulated with specific ingredients to help moisturize, soothe, and reduce the appearance of dark circles. Let’s highlight a few common concerns with our eye creams!
Eye Treatments to Help Puffiness Under Eyes
Puffiness is a buildup of fluid and blood under the eyes. Some studies show that caffeine can help circulation, which could reduce puffiness. Other studies show that cold temperatures are just as effective to treat puffiness. That’s why some people refrigerate their eye creams.
UC: $32.25 | RC: $44.95 | BV: 24
Lumière de Vie Eye Balm helps to soothe and reduce the appearance of puffiness, while deeply conditioning and hydrating the delicate eye area. The appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores is dramatically improved while helping to firm the skin in the most delicate places. And the best part, it comes with a little tool that feel cool, so no need to keep it in the refrigerator!
- Helps reduce the appearance of under-eye, dark circles
- Supports normal, healthy microcirculation in the skin
- Helps the under-eye area feel firmer and more resilient
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes for skin that looks and feels softer and smoother
- Light-diffusing pigments promote a flawless-looking appearance
Eye Treatments to Protect Fragile Skin
The skin around the eyes is more fragile, more prone to dryness, and quicker to show age and fatigue. Squinting and constant movement of the eyes also hasten the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and fluids collect under the eyes and cause puffiness and dark circles. But don’t worry, eye creams CAN address some of these issues.
Fine lines and wrinkles come from both sun damage and your skin produces less collagen as you age. Collagen helps maintain the skin’s elasticity. Studies show that vitamin C, peptides, and retinol have boosted collagen production. Ceramide and hyaluronic acid, moisturizers that help prevent water loss in the skin and improve elasticity, can also help.
UC: $32.00 | RC: $44.95 | BV: 23.50
VitaShield Intensive Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful blend of vitamins and coenzyme Q10 designed to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin A and other compounds provide added power for younger-looking skin. Added cucumber extract can tighten the skin and lessen under-eye puffiness. VitaShield Intensive Eye Firming Treatment is formulated with Matrixyl which has been clinically documented with the following results:
- Reduction of the appearance of deep wrinkles
- Enhances collagen IV synthesis
- Enhances hyaluronic acid synthesis
- Reduced the appearance of furrows
- Designed to defend against and minimize the appearance of the visible effects of stress, fatigue and aging
- Our formulation supports and enhances the delicate skin surrounding the eyes
- This breakthrough topical treatment supports the process that stimulates firm, smooth, evenly colored and visually superior skin
- Regular use can have a profound effect on your skin, and help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffy skin and dark circles
- Provides a microscopic film that firms and protects the delicate tissues surrounding the eyes
Eye Treatments To Help Reduce Dark Circles
Dark circles under the eyes come from genes, sun damage, age, and blood build-up. Your skin also gets thinner as you age. Sodium ascorbate, or vitamin C, can thicken the skin and help conceal dark circles after about 6 months. Niacinamide, or vitamin B3, and kojic acid can lighten dark circles.
UC: $47.00 | RC: $69.95 | BV: 37
Cellular Laboratories De-Aging Eye Crème is a rich eye treatment that hydrates the skin, lightens dark circles, and reduces puffiness, reducing the appearance of wrinkles; but lightweight to the touch to be used under your makeup.
It reduces the appearance of dark circles as it smoothes and firms the area around the eye. Savor your youthful look with help from this moisture-rich, anti-aging eye crème. Give the sensitive skin the appearance of a lift every night as you sleep.
Formulated with Matrixyl 3000, Renovage and our bioengineered Human Growth Hormone for cellular vitality, this advanced treatment targets skin around the eye, helping reduce the appearance of dark circles, and promoting collagen production as it smoothes and firms for a younger, more rested appearance.
- Reduces the appearance of the signs of aging
- Firms the skin, promoting appearance of a “lift”
- Plumps and brightens skin, lessening the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles under the eye
- Reduces the puffiness around the eyes
- Moisturizes and refreshes delicate skin around the eyes
- Paraben-free formula
Ideas on how you can grow your customer base with these products:
- Personally reach out to 1 person (current customers or potential) a day to introduce them to the products
- Challenge yourself to 30 skin consultations for the month (they will purchase more than just featured products (average sale $100 per consultation).
- Hold clinics, events or classes (average event sales are $1000 per event).
- Do a short LIVE video on your personal social media accounts with a short demo on the benefits of the products.
- Do a short LIVE video with your skincare routine featuring the products
- POST tips about skincare and share the benefits of these revolutionary products.
- Post social media images provided by creative. Right here in this album.
- Consider writing a review on the products and encourage your customers to do the same
- Use #eyecream #eyeserum #nowrinkles on social media to share your posts.