It’s time to start packing your bags for the 2012 Market America World Conference! A well thought out packing strategy can help you avoid leaving important items behind. With that in mind we have compiled a list of the Top 10 most important items you will need for MAWC2012. Double and triple check these items against your luggage; it will give you peace of mind and help promote a stress-free travel experience.
Top 10 Don’t Forget at Home Items
- Your MAWC2012 Ticket – Check SEVERAL times before leaving that you have it! No entry without one!
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothes – Warm weather and a lot of walking will mean you’ll want to be as comfortable as possible both indoors and out.
- Camera – Document the fun you had, the friends you made and the once in a lifetime experience!
- Cellphone/Smartphone – not only will you need a way to communicate, but it is also a handy device when you need to update about MAWC2012.
- Business Cards – This is a great opener for networking and makes it simple to share your information with colleagues.
- Bring Your Checkbook – While you’re at MAWC2012, you’ll want to make sure to get your tickets to the 2012 Market America International Conference in August. Details to follow soon.
- Things to Write and Take Notes – Pens, paper, a tablet computer, anything you might need to capture the amazing information you will learn during MAWC2012. You don’t want to forget a thing!
- Your Distributor ID Number – If you don’t know it yet, you’ll want to before you get to Miami. You’ll need it to place orders for all the incredible new products.
- Sweater or Light-Weight Jacket – While it does tend to stay warm in South Florida, it can get a bit chilly in the evening.
- Leave Room In Your Suitcase for Some Market America Swag – Promotional clothing and accessories suppliers will be at MAWC2012 and it is a great opportunity to pick up some cool branded merchandise.
Have we forgotten anything? SHARE your ideas below and let us know what you can’t live without at MAWC2012?