While the world around us may seem uncertain, people need to shop and they need income. As an online business, we can provide people what they need and the products that our SHOP.COM partner stores offer. As Loren Ridinger recently said, “We are so fortunate because we already have a home-based business. Even in tough times.” More than helping people get the products they need, we can help them start their own business. It is crucial, now more than ever, for you to continue to build your business and help change people’s lives. Although we may be practicing social distancing, we can stay connected in many ways. Continue reading for business-building activities that you can do from anywhere.
Here are 8 business-building activities that you can do from home or anywhere to continue to build your UnFranchise business.
- Conduct 1-1. There has never been a better time to show the plan than right now. You never know the impact that you could make on someone’s life just by presenting them with an opportunity.
- Email your team members to foster accountability within the team. Try creating team challenges.
- Host watch parties for the weekly training videos from the Executive Sales Team (find this week’s schedule HERE)
- Utilize Zoom to stay connected with your team!
- Host an online HBP! Just because you can’t gather physically in a home, don’t let it stop you from hosting an online HBP through Zoom or even Facebook live.
- Conduct digital followups. This is the perfect time to check back in with someone that you’ve shown the plan to. There’s never been a better time to become an entrepreneur, especially in the e-commerce business.
- Listen to audios! This is a great time to study up and the back office is filled with incredible resources and audios.
- Create a dream board!
What activities are you doing that aren’t on this list? Share with us in the comments.