When it comes to beauty, celebrity makeup artist Jackie Gomez knows a thing or two about the best products to use for creating show-stopping looks that never fail to turn heads. For almost two decades, this successful Latina entrepreneur has created some of the most iconic looks on some of today’s hottest celebrities. Beyoncé, Zoe Saldana, Shay Mitchell, Kelley Rowland, Ciara and Motives®very own Loren Ridinger. These are just a few of the celebrities who have come to rely on Jackie to accentuate their natural beauty with her breathtaking talents. Known for her flawless skills and efficiency, Jackie is the queen of go-to looks for anybody who’s anybody in the spotlight.
Out of the hundreds of products Jackie’s used over the years to perfect her skills, Motives is the brand she continues to return to and the one she has relied upon time and time again. She has even collaborated on some of the brand’s most empowering palettes such as Boss Babe, I Do and Goal Digger. Motives is the brand Jackie calls home, and these are the five products she can’t live without:
- Motives Illuminating Foundation: An illuminating foundation that melts into the skin, leaving you with a radiant, flawless-looking complexion.
- Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner – Little Black Dress: A unique, mineral-based formulation that provides the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula.
- Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray: A setting spray that mists on weightlessly to reduce makeup slippage and keep skin looking beautifully flawless.
- Motives Mineral Lipstick – Rosewood: A creamy, colorful and moisturizing mineral lipstick. Get a polished look with full coverage and a rich finish of matte, shimmer or pearl.
- Motives Boss Babe Palette: This palette is packed with shimmer and matte shades with high color payoffs to meet your boss status expectations. Mix and match these ten gorgeous colors to create looks great for the office, your side hustle or girl’s night out.
When Jackie met Loren Ridinger, Loren told her, “It only takes one step to break out of your comfort zone.” This quote stayed with Jackie, inspiring her and defining the unstoppable trajectory of her success. “This quote is so dear to me because I had to choose to take that first step when I was starting out at 18, and even today, I have to remember that the first step is everything. This is something that I want everyone to hear and understand when it comes to becoming a talented and successful makeup artist. Because you can be really talented, but if you’re not willing to take that first step with a new client, a new project or with whatever opportunity comes your way, your talent will never be discovered.”
Learn new techniques from Celebrity Makeup Artist Jackie Gomez so you can use to take your makeup skills to the next level! Plus get over $400 worth of free product, swag & goodies! After the master class mix and mingle with other beauty professionals and makeup artists! Join us February 4th in Miami for this once in lifetime Master Class!