The time for changing colors, falling leaves, apple cider and bonfires has finally come upon us. We couldn’t be more excited to break out our favorite sweaters and hit up the next football tailgate.
Whether you’re a fan of carving pumpkins, trick-or-treating, leaf peeping…whatever fall activity tickles your fancy, there’s something about fall that makes it a favorite for all of us.
To help you celebrate the lovely new season, here’s our bucket list of fall activities that’ll have you enjoying all this season has to offer:
- Drink Apple Cider: Our two favorite flavors make their debut in the fall months. Pumpkin spice and fresh apples! You can’t go through the season without a Pumpkin Spice Latte or a warm glass of Apple Cider.
- Watch or go to a Football game: It’s football season! This makes us excited for so many reasons. There is just something about flipping the game on on Sunday or hitting the stadium for your favorite match up. Want to get to a game this year? Grab your tickets at TicketNetwork.com and earn 6% Cashback.
- Go to a pumpkin patch and carve a pumpkin: Visiting the pumpkin patch is an all-time season-favorite activity. Head to your local patch and grab some for your favorites. Carve them up real good as a fun family activity. Grab these tools.
- Bake a pumpkin pie: If one of your favorite fall memories is the smell of a fresh pumpkin pie cooking in the kitchen, don’t stop this year! Grab all the items you need here to whip up your favorite fall dessert. Not a baker? We’ve done the work for you.
- Go Trick-or-Treating: Need the perfect Halloween costume or bag of candy for this night-o-fright? We have both! Click here to see the top Halloween costumes of the season and here for more candy then your heart could ever want.
- Make Caramel Apples: Tart and juicy Granny Smith Apples are a sweet treat commonly associated with fall. There is nothing more fun than creating these with your kids. Pass them out at work or to your neighbors as a fun fall activity. If you aren’t skilled in the art of Caramel Apple Making, go ahead and earn Cashback on these.
- Have a Bonfire: Walk through your neighborhood on any given fall night and you are sure to smell this. A backyard bonfire signifies the cooler season and spending time with loved ones! Make this a must-do on your fall list!
What did we miss? Share in the comments below what you are looking forward to this fall!