Market America Worldwide is excited to announce that Market Malaysia will be open for business soon. In our 25th Anniversary year, we are thrilled to celebrate the opening of our 10th Market Country!
We will be providing more information on how you can develop the UnFranchise® Business in Malaysia. Here is some of what you need to know:
- Any Market Malaysia UnFranchise Owner (UFO) will also have a SHOP.COM website and UnFranchise Business Account in other Asia-Pacific Region Market Countries: Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia.
- The Market Malaysia office will be located at KL ECO City in Kuala Lumpur. Address will be posted soon
- Market Malaysia walk-in operation hours will be:
- Monday – Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Market Malaysia Call Center operation hours: Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- You must be age 18 or above and be a Malaysia citizen with NRIC or Permanent Resident status to become a Market Malaysia UFO.
- After submitting an application online, all new UFOs must print a copy of the UFO Application Form, sign it, and send it along with the NRIC to the Market Malaysia office within 10 calendar days.
- Subscription Kits for Market Malaysia will be available in English, Chinese and Bahasa (Malay). Subscription fee details will be announced one week before opening.
- After orders are placed online, they can be picked up in the Market Malaysia Showcase or delivered within Malaysia in three to five working days.
- Market Malaysia will initially accept Visa, MasterCard and debit cards. FPX will be launched progressively after opening.
Exclusive Market Malaysia products available at launch:
Isotonix® products will be launched progressively. Other products to be available at launch will include Choice Astaxanthin, H&H Omega, TLS® Shakes (Vanilla and Chocolate flavors), Select Aloe Vera Plus, Motives®, Lumière de Vie, Skintelligence®, Royal Spa, Aloe Gel, Home and Garden products, and more. (Because of local requirements in Malaysia, some of the product names are different from those in other Market Countries.)
Before Market Malaysia formally opens, the following are prohibited:
- No opening meeting is allowed.
- Only private meetings with 20 people or less are allowed.
- No Market Malaysia logo may be used on any business cards, stationery or on social media.
- No revenue or any GMTSS training is allowed.
- No joining fee or placement arrangement is allowed.