The Conquer Entertainment Pop Up Tour is in full swing!
At MAWC2018, CEO of Conquer Entertainment Amanda Ridinger made two gigantic announcements involving music tours for 2018. Conquer will run two tours, the crowdfunded “Pop Up” Tour and the monumental “It’s Lit” Tour, the latter featuring Grammy Winning Artist, Fat Joe.
So excited for the CONQUER Entertainment App on the horizon. The launch strategy is even more exciting!!! Here's Amanda Ridinger breaking that down and discussing our Pop Ups and the "It's Lit" tour coming up later this summer with Fat Joe!
Posted by JR Ridinger on Monday, February 12, 2018
The purpose of the “Pop Up” tour is to build momentum for Conquer’s crowdfunding campaign in support of the upcoming “It’s Lit” Tour this summer. The tour will feature two additional headliners TBD as well as 3 supporting acts. The supporting acts will be chosen from the lineup of the “Pop Up” tour.
Be on the look out for Conquer’s crowd funding campaign, which will be launching soon. This will give the audience the chance to obtain a reward created by the artist for each donation. Conquer will select one lucky winner who will receive 2 VIP passes to the “It’s Lit” tour. Artists who “raise” the most donations and obtain the highest votes will get an opening slot for Fat Joe on the “It’s Lit” Tour as well.
Below are dates for the “Pop Up” tour.
Pop-Up Tour Dates:
- 2/14 – WBCA Carnival – Laredo, TX
- 2/17 – Arigras – West Palm Beach, FL
- 2/18 – Black Heritage Fest – Savannah, GA
- 2/20 – FitHop – Baltimore, MD
- 2/22 – Millenium Music Conference – Harrisburg, PA
- 2/23 – Monsters Dance – Washington, DC
- 2/24 – Lunar New Year Celebration – Rockville, MD
- 2/25 – NYC Chinese New Year – New York, NY
- 2/26 – Chill Cook Off St. Pattys – Highland, NJ
- 3/2 – Blizzard Ski Trip – Harrisburg, PA
- 3/3 – Burial Equinox – Rochester, NY
- 3/4 – St. Patricks Day Parade – Alexandria, VA
- 3/9 – March Of Dimes Shamrock Run – Savannah, GA
- 3/11 – Black Heritage Fest – Lake Charles, LA
- 3/12 – Red Gorilla Music Fest – Austin, TX
- 3/14 – Charleston Fashion Week – Charleston, SC
- 3/15 – Run To The Sun Car Show – Myrtle Beach, SC
- 3/16 – A List Dallas – Dallas, TX
- 3/17-23 – SXSW 2018 – Austin, TX
- 3/30 – Austin Urban Music Fest – Austin, TX
This an exciting time for Conquer Entertainment. Not only are they running these two tours, but their revolutionary Lifestyle Marketing app is on the way as well. It’s clear that Conquer is set for a gigantic 2018!
For more information on the tour, visit https://www.conquertour.com/