We don’t know about you, but things are starting to get really creative in our home! We’re finding new things to try, including new recipes and fun DIY treats. With the summer heat creeping in, it’s time to try new treats to cool off with this summer. Continue reading for ideas to stay cool and refreshed all summer long.
DIY Fruit Popsicles
What’s better than a cold, refreshing popsicle on a hot summer day? This classic treat is perfect for the young and young at heart. Plus, by making your own you can control what goes in and skip all of the artificial flavors and colors. Make it your own by choosing the perfect fruit combo!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, chopped (or fruit of choice)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Popsicle mold
Place chopped strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a food processor and pulse until all ingredients are chopped and smooth.
Pour mixture into molds and freeze until solid.
Dalgona Coffee (Whipped Coffee)
Have you tried the latest craze, Dalgona Coffee? It’s popular for a reason! It’s refreshing and a much cheaper option than a trip to a big coffee shop.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Serves: Makes 1-2 servings
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons boiling or HOT water
- 1 cup of milk
- Add all of the coffee, sugar and water into a bowl
- Whip the entire mixture for about 2 minutes until fluffy.
- Add to your cup of milk, stir, and enjoy! You can add ice or more sugar if preferred.
We love this recipe from TLS! This coffee-flavored protein shake is full of amazing coffee flavor, the fat-burning kick of WellTrim®, and an incredible taste. It’s a coffee lover’s dream come true! It will keep you full for a long time which makes it great for breakfast or after a tough workout.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Serves: Makes 1 serving
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup cold Trim Cafe
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 svg. TLS® Shake – Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Ice cubes, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender & blend until smooth
- Add ice or liquid until you’ve reached desired consistency
What treats will you whip up to keep cool this summer? Let us know in the comments below!