Who doesn’t love curling up on the couch with a good book? Today is the perfect excuse to do just that in honor of National Book Lover’s Day! Continue reading for a few recommendations for entrepreneurs plus our favorite partner stores specifically for a good read.
There’s a reason parents read to children starting at a young age. There’s so much power and knowledge waiting to be discovered on each page.
Recommended books for entrepreneurs:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
The Last Laugh: Vision to Victory by Dennis Franks & Vince Papale
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- Talent Is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers from Everybody Else by Geoff Colvin
- The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightengale
Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Tim Ferriss
The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
- Success through Supper Conscious Power by Roy Eugene Davis
- The Science of Success by Wallace D. Wattles
- The Motivation Myth: How High Achievers Really Set Themselves Up to Win by Jeff Haden
Find books for your whole family at our favorite book partner stores HERE.
Books-A-Million: Booksamillion.com offers better prices on the books you want including up to 3% IBV.
BetterWorldBooks: Enjoy great prices on new and used books, plus up to 6% IBV!
The Book Depository: Offering up to 1.5% IBV, Book Depository is a leading online bookstore, offering over 18 million titles, at everyday low prices – all with FREE Delivery Worldwide to over 100 countries.