The Motives® team is dedicated to creating a new collection each month for Beauty Advisors to help build their own brand and business (especially on social media!). Below you can learn more about this month’s Beauty Education, and most importantly a few inventive ways you can be the best teacher by promoting each of these beauty must-haves! Decembers monthly product collection is about all about the holidays, sharing the perfect gifting products!
December Monthly Product Collection for Motives®
An essential palette featuring six eye shadows and two blushes with a convenient mirror and brush inside. It’s the perfect palette for any fashionista who wants access to hot cosmetics at any time — your beauty will know no boundaries.
A gentle yet effective scrub that will help your lips reach their full pout potential. This nourishing formula utilizes sugar to buff away dry skin to reveal supple, smooth lips that are prepped for an infusion of flawless color.
- Exfoliates to buff away rough, dry flakes
- Sugar crystals exfoliate lips for a softer feel
- Creates a smooth base for Motives lip color
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Hydrates lips with shea butter
- Seals in moisture for supple lips
- Creates a smooth canvas for lip color
Lumière de Vie Renewal Elixir is a luxurious, superior facial oil that deeply moisturizes and reduces the appearance of aging for a youthful-looking, healthy glow. This gentle multitasker utilizes a weightless blend of skin-loving oils to hydrate, strengthen and smooth for renewed and resilient skin. Texture and elasticity are supported, and the appearance of dark spots is minimized, giving your skin obsession-worthy radiance. Seal in hydration, maintain an even skin tone and defy time with this powerful treatment that revives your skin.
- Moisturizes to reduce the appearance of rough skin
- Improves skin elasticity
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots
- Helps skin feel firmer for younger-looking skin
- Add to your favorite moisturizer for ultimate hydration
See How Some Of Our Beauty Advisors Are Styling This Bundle
Beauty Advisors Brittany Kimble
1. For the eye look, I started out using the Motives Eye Base over the entire lid.
2. Next I I blended Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino in my crease as a transition color followed by the shade Vino on the lower outer V crease for some added warmth and depth.
7. I finished out the look by filling my brows in with the Motives Brow Kit.
Beauty Advisor Clarissa Jones
- I treated my lips with Motives Vanilla Scrub and Vanilla Mask after my skincare routine.
- Fill in brows with dark brown in Motives Essential Brow Kit.
- Clean under brows with Motives Liquid Concealer in medium light
- Apply Motives Eye Base over mobile lid and crease of the eye.
- Start with Golden Blush from Boxed Beauty Palette on blend above the crease for a transition color
- Blend Dark Brown eyeshadow from Boxed Beauty in outer V and inner eye.
- Place Blue eyeshadow from Boxed Beauty in middle of the lid up to the crease.
- Blend Dark Brown and Blue eyeshadow from Boxed Beauty on the lower lid.
- After foundation, contouring, and highlighting, use Golden Blush from Boxed Beauty to highlight cheek and Pink Blush on cheeks
- Winged eyeliner created with Motives liquid eyeliner and topped off with bold lashes