The holidays were great while they lasted, but may have taken a toll on your body and your skin. Last month we discussed some tips on how to treat your skin during the holidays. Here are some products to market and ways to detox your skin after the holiday season.
Detox your Skin
- Drink water. The best way to detox your body and your skin is to drink plenty of water. During the holidays, you consumed sugary beverages, alcohol, and coffee, which dehydrated your skin. The best way to rehydrate is to kick those drinks to the curb and drink water!
- Double Cleanse. Cleansing your skin twice a day is vital to healthy skin. Double cleansing, which usually involves an oil-based cleanser followed by a water-based cleanser, helps the skin eliminate all the accumulated pollutants, dirt, and bacteria. If you wear makeup, it is recommended to remove it with the Lumière de Vie’s Micellar Cleanser. It gently removes makeup and purifies skin with no need to rinse or scrub. After, continue to your second cleanse with Lumiere de Vie’s Facial Cleanser, it helps to moisturize while cleansing, refreshing and invigorating the skin.
- Put on a clay mask. Using clay masks will help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as brighten and smooth skin’s texture. The Lumière de Vie’s Volcanic Exfoliating Mask is formulated to detoxify, enhance skin’s glow, and dramatically improve tone and radiance. Utilizing rare earth elements and infused with AHA complex and the natural oil-absorbing power of kaolin and bentonite clays, this treatment creates a balanced detoxifying/exfoliating action that leaves skin glowing, revitalized and healthy.
For Puffy Eyes
- Get your beauty rest. When you sleep, we increasingly regenerate our skin cells and our muscles repair from throughout the day.
- Use an eye balm. The Lumière de Vie Eye Balm helps to soothe and reduce the appearance of puffiness, while deeply conditioning and hydrating the delicate eye area. The appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores is dramatically improved while helping to firm the skin in the most delicate places.
- Sleep on your back. When sleeping on your stomach, your lymphatic fluid will collect in your face and under your eyes. To promote lymphatic drainage, use Lumière de Vie’s Rose Quartz Roller. This facial massager utilizes rose quartz, which promotes healing from the inside out, and the calming art of massage to relax the face. Utilize this tool to help aid in the absorption of treatments into the skin, reduce the appearance of puffiness, and signs of aging.
For Dry Skin
- Wash your face with warm water. Hot water will dry out your skin.
- Seal in moisture. Choose the Lumiere de Vie Moisture Intense Facial Masque. It is the definitive treatment that is formulated with aloe to intensely moisturize while reducing oxidative damage from the everyday elements. Utilizing the powerful hydrating effects of hyaluronic acid, this specialized facial masque instantly revitalizes dry, aged skin on contact.
- Use an ice roller. Soothe your skin with overall cooling to help reduce the appearance of redness, puffiness, and other sensitivities. The Lumiere de Vie Ice Roller can be used both morning and evening to provide a freshening sensation to the area of the skin it is applied to. This unique tool helps seal in treatments for the ultimate finish to your skin care routine. Effectively enhance your daily regimen with the Lumiere de Vie Ice Roller.
- Exercise. When we exercise, we promote circulation and release heat from the body, reducing redness and irritation in the skin.
- Eat healthy. Making sure you take the time to have wholesome, nutrient-filled meals is essential for clear skin. Make sure you consume a variety of antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables.
- Be consistent with your skincare regimen. Consistency is important when dealing with acne. The Lumière de Vie Skincare Value Kit is the perfect simple routine that includes a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer that work together to cleanse impurities while reducing the appearance of rough, dry skin and supporting normal collagen production for skin that is even toned, hydrated and radiant. This kit provides a complete regimen for basic skincare.