Join the pumpkin spice crazy this fall by trying this DIY pumpkin face mask made with our Lumière De Vie® Renewal Elixir. Learn about the amazing skin benefits of pumpkin and how this mask could help improve your skin. Get to mixing and invite a friend over for a fun pamper night!
How To Make DIY Pumpkin Face Mask
- 2 TBS pumpkin pure or fresh mashed pumpkin
- 1 TBS organic honey
- 4 drops of the Lumière De Vie® Renewal Elixir
- Combine all three ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- As with applying any mask start with clean skin. Remove all of your makeup and wash your face with your regular cleanser.
- Apply the mask using your fingers. Avoid getting the mask close to your eyes.
- Let the mask sit for about 15 minutes.
- Gently wash off the mask with warm water and then finish with your nightly moisturizer.
Skin Benefits of Pumpkin
There are many skin benefits of pumpkin, many of which are through eating pumpkin (yum), but some benefits also come from applying pumpkin to the skin. Pumpkin contains fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which increase cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the appearance of skin. Combined with the hydrating benefits of our Lumière De Vie Renewal Elixir this mask is full of great things.