Can blush change the shape of your face? Does makeup clog your pores? We’ve debunked 6 makeup and skincare myths for you!
The Motives and Lumiere de Vie team recently released a special edition of their social media series, The Beauty Filter, that discussed 6 beauty myths to discover if they were so true or so false.
Here are the 6 myths discussed in the episode. Which of these do you think is a myth and which do you think is a fact?
- Pores open and close
- Where you place your blush can change the shape of your face
- People with oily skin don’t need moisturizer
- Using your wrist is the best way to shade match your foundation
- All SPF is the same
- Makeup clogs your pores
You can watch the full episode here to find out the correct answers. We also want to share a few ways that you can leverage this content on your social media channels to promote your Motives website.
- Share the video on stories to engage in conversation with your audience.
- Leverage the content via a newsletter or blog and link it back to your Motives website.
- Share 1 myth per day on your social media platform of choice to spark conversation with your intended audience.
We hope you are enjoying the series and stay tuned for more by following Motives Cosmetics on social media!