Before leaving for Greensboro, North Carolina in a couple of weeks for MAIC, make a list of items that you need to pack. Not sure where to start? No problem, we’ve made a list of 5 MAIC essentials that you definitely don’t want to forget. Continue reading to find out what to bring to Greensboro.
Here is a list of 5 items that you absolutely don’t want to forget:
1. Your MAIC 2019 Ticket: Check several times before heading to the Greensboro Coliseum to make sure that you have your tickets with you. There’s no entry without them! Please, please, please do NOT leave home without your tickets. We also suggest that you carry a valid government ID with you for travel.
2. UnFranchise Merchandise: We always believe in branding yourself, especially while attending major events such as MAIC. Just think of the number of people you will encounter throughout the week from Uber drivers to servers at restaurants! Sporting your favorite UnFranchise Merchandise is a great way to start a conversation, introduce the UnFranchise business, and grow brand awareness.
3. Portable Battery Charger: The Greensboro Coliseum will be packed with tons of people trying to access their emails, social media and more from their cell phones will drain your phone battery very quickly! Don’t find yourself tied a stationary wall charger or with a dead phone battery at MAIC!
4. Light-Weight Jacket or Sweater: While the weather will be warm in Greensboro next week, it would be good to bring a light-weight jacket or sweater with you to the Greensboro Coliseum. The coliseum tends to be chilly, especially in the morning so come prepared.
5. Health & Nutrition Essentials: Don’t forget to stock up on your favorite health & nutrition essentials before heading to Greensboro for MAIC! Not sure which health & nutrition items are a must for the event? Here are our suggestions for products that you may need for health, energy, and focus while you’re here.
Did we forget anything? What on-the-go items could you not survive #MAIC2019 without? Tell us in the comments below!