The lessons from the Market America Worldwide | SHOP.COM Leadership School 2023 have provided valuable insight into how to drive success in building an UnFranchise® Business. With the right focus, dedication and effort, you can use these lessons to create success in your business.
Whether you attended Leadership School or not, every UnFranchise Owner can benefit from the leadership lessons shared at the event. To drive these lessons home, be sure to visit the Market America YouTube Channel to watch replays of training sessions hosted by Sales Team members.
Drive Success with these Concepts
Set aside time to connect with your team and review the following concepts:
- Understanding your “why” is critical to your business success. Take some time to reflect on why you are building your business. What are you looking to create? Gaining clarity about your “why” helps drive you to accomplish your goals and create a better quality of life. It gives you a sense of purpose that will sustain you through the highs and the lows of building a business.
- Crystalize the goals you want to set in all areas of life. These may include finances, career, education, health, physical activity, home cooking, home environment, relationships, social life, joy or spirituality.
- Identify the main goals you want to focus on first. Write out what you want to create in those areas, why you want to set those goals, what you need to do to achieve them and when you want to complete them.
- Use the tools provided by the company to create an action plan to help you map out achieving those goals. If you need help, reach out to a senior business partner and ask them to go through the Getting Started Guide exercises with you to help you create your goal statement and action plan.
- Seek out a leader on your team who you want to emulate and go through the exercises from Leadership School with them. Determine whether you are an enthusiastic beginner, a disillusioned learner, a capable but cautious performer or a self-reliant achiever, and then what color your personality is. By identifying where you are in the leadership cycle now, you will be better equipped to map out a plan to grow in the areas you need to in order to become the leader you would like to be.
Taking the time to update your goals, develop your action plan and sharpen your leadership skills is beneficial for every UnFranchise Owner. Successful UFOs understand it is important to continue growing, no matter what level of success they have already achieved, as there is always room for improvement and positive growth.
Finally, remember Market America is a family; we are all here to help each other succeed. It’s essential to stay connected with your team members and provide ongoing support as they build their businesses. Doing so will help to create a stronger community of UnFranchise Owners who can leverage the collective strength of the company. Together, we can all make our dreams become a reality!
By Brandi Murphy, nutraMetrix® Director of Training and Field Development