Summer will be here before you know it and if you’re like us, you may be still holding onto a few winter pounds. How does losing weight in 21 days, PLUS a chance to win a contest sound? TLS is hosting a monthly TLS 21 Day Challenge Contest with a new winner each month during 2017. Joining the contest is easy – head to tlsslim.com, order a TLS 21 Day Challenge Kit, and get started. After you’ve completed the challenge, visit the TLS Facebook page, find the “Monthly Challenge Contest” tab, upload your before and after photos, and give us a short testimonial. Three finalists are selected each month from all of the entries. From the 3rd-8th of the following month, the finalists’ photos will be voted on by Facebook fans and the photo with the most votes will win a $100 SHOP.COM gift card! That’s not all! Each month’s winner will go head to head where voters will choose a grand prize winner to win a $1,000 SHOP.COM gift card! Wow, talk about an incentive! What are you waiting for? Order your kit today! Read on for the official rules and prize information.
One (1) $100.00 SHOP.COM Gift Card [Approximate Retail Value: $100.00 USD] (or the equivalent based on the currency of the winner’s country) (the “Prize”) will be given away to twelve (12) lucky winners! One (1) grand prize, a $1,000.00 SHOP.COM gift card (the “Grand Prize”) (or the equivalent based on the currency of the winner’s country) will also be awarded to one (1) lucky winner. Costs of shipping the Prizes to each winner will be paid by Market America, Inc. (“Market America”). All costs, including federal, state and local sales, income and other taxes, insurance, and other expenses not specifically identified above as included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution for the Prizes is permissible, except by Market America due to restrictions or prize unavailability, and then a prize of equal or greater value (as determined by Market America) may be substituted.
Rules and Qualifications
- Participants must reside in in one of the 50 United States, Canada, Mexico, Spain, UK, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, or Australia and must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Market America UnFranchise Owners (“UFO(s)”) are eligible to participate in the Promotion if they meet all other qualifications.
- Market America UFOs who are currently involved in Market America’s corrective action process are not eligible to participate.
- Employees, contractors, directors and officers of SHOP.COM, Market America or their affiliates and any co-sponsor of this Promotion, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees, and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses, and in-laws), and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible.
- The Promotion will run from 12:00 am PST on January 1, 2017 through 11:59 pm PST on January 20, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To enter the Promotion you need to: purchase the 21 Day Challenge Kit on or after December 2016; start and complete TLS 21 Day Challenge within one calendar month; upload a proof of purchase of the kit purchased, a “Before and After” picture including your results in the caption, a short testimonial explaining how you benefitted from the challenge and how you can motivate others; and tag #TLSMonthlyChallenge by the end of the month in which you are submitting (“Monthly Deadline”) on the TLS Facebook Page Contest Tab (Ex. January Participants must submit their entries by January 31). Each monthly winner will be automatically entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize.
- By participating, you guarantee that you own all right, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property rights associated with your entry, including, but not limited to, photographs and pictures.
- Entries that do not meet all qualifications and eligibility requirements will be disqualified.
- Winners. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. All decisions in the selection of the winner are final on all matters relating to this Promotion.
9.1 Monthly Winner. There will be one (1) winner each month during this Promotion. Monthly finalists will be chosen by our TLS team based on overall personal challenge results and the testimonials submitted after each Monthly Deadline ends. Once the monthly finalists are chosen, they will be posted on the TLS Facebook page on the 3rd of the month after each Monthly Deadline passes (Ex. January finalists will be posted on Facebook on February 3). The monthly winner will then be chosen based on the number of votes received between the 3rd and the 8th of that month. The entry with the most votes on Facebook will be the monthly winner. In the event that no qualified entries are received in a given month during the Promotion Period, Market America reserves the right to select multiple winners the following month.
9.2 TLS 21-Day Challenge Winner of the Year. Each monthly winner as chosen above will be automatically entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize. All twelve (12) monthly winners will be posted on the TLS Facebook page on January 11, 2018. The TLS 21-Day Challenge Winner will then be chosen based on the number of votes received between January 11, 2018 and January 19, 2018.
- Each monthly winner will be announced on the TLS Facebook page on the 9th of the month following the Monthly Deadline (Ex. January winners will be announced on February 9th). The TLS 21-Day Challenge Winner of the Year will be announced on the TLS Facebook page on January 20, 2018.
- Each winner will be contacted via Facebook message and/or email on the 9th of each month as described above. The TLS 21-Day Challenge Winner of the Year will be contacted via Facebook message and/or email on January 20, 2018. The winner must respond within 5 calendar days from the first notification attempt to claim the Prize. If a monthly winner or the Grand Prize winner does not respond by the deadline, the first runner up based on the amount of Facebook votes will be chosen and subject to the same rules above. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- All federal, state and local laws apply.
- The Promotion is void outside of the nine (9) Market America Market Countries (United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Singapore, Spain) and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Parties reserve the right to disqualify or refuse to post any entry at any time in its sole discretion.
- Promotion Parties and persons and companies associated with them disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Promotion entry or acceptance of the Prize.
- Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within 10 days of attempted delivery or Prize will be forfeited.
- Potential winners will be required to complete and return any required tax documents within 10 days of attempted delivery or Prize will be forfeited.
- The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to return any documents in a timely manner may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen.
- By entering and/or participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion.
- Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion.
- Your entry, participation and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes your express grant and permission to the Promotion Parties and their agencies to use your name, entry, and/or photographs or likenesses, now and in the future, for the purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation (except where prohibited by law).
- Your entry, participation and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes your express grant and permission to the Promotion Parties of all right, title, and interest in and to all rights (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights) associated with your entry. Potential winners shall execute all documentation required by the Promotion Parties regarding such ownership rights if requested by Promotion Parties.
- By entering and/or participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegal, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion.
- If, in the Promotion Parties’ sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of or undermining the legitimate operation of the Promotion, by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs); intending to abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Promotion Parties’ representatives; or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, Promotion Parties reserve the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized holder of the account submitting the entry.
- This Promotion is offered in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina. By entering Promotion, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of North Carolina located in the county of Guilford for any action, suit, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored by or connected with Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook or other social media channels.
- Participant acknowledges that registration in the Promotion also constitutes automatic opt-in to receive email, text messages, marketing communication or other communications from the Promotion Parties. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
- To receive a copy of the Winner’s List for this Promotion, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by February 28, 2018 to: Winner’s List, Market America – TLS 21-Day Monthly Challenge –21 1302 Pleasant Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC 27409.
Sponsor: Market America, Inc., 1302 Pleasant Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC 27409