Let’s make the most of our extra time at home and use it to enjoy time with our families. Create lasting memories with your kids by having weekly movie nights! Why not have a little fun during these not so fun times?
Parents, as we can’t hit up those hip restaurants around town on the weekends, let’s make our Friday nights fun in a different way. Since we have the time, go all out to create epic movie nights at home.
10 Movie Night Essentials for the Entire Family
- Comfy Pajamas: First and foremost, you have to be comfortable!
- Cozy blankets: Yes, being comfy and cozy is more essential to a successful movie night even over the movie (lol!)
- Movies: Okay, now that you will be comfy, it’s time to make sure that you have movies that everyone will enjoy
- Snacks: Yes popcorn is a must, but for regular movie nights, it’s crucial to have a variety – healthy and err not so healthy
- Popcorn bowl: The final piece to the popcorn puzzle – remind your children of going to a movie theater
- Popcorn maker: If you want to go all out and really impress your kids, let them help make popcorn in something other than your microwave
- Projector & Screen: For a truly EPIC movie night, give your kiddos the option to watch outdoors and turn the night into something of a camping night
- Awake energy shot: This one is for you parents – if you need a little help staying awake
- Cozy slippers: You can’t forget your feet when it comes to being cozy! The key is to be comfy from head to toe
- Beverages: Be sure to have your child’s favorite drink and maybe indulge in some wine for yourself – wine not?
After a long week of work, homework and even some fighting, family movie nights are the perfect way to bring everyone together. Cuddle up, enjoy some snacks and get lost in the magic of a movie.
How do you make movie nights special for your family? Share with us in the comments below!