MAIC 2017 was a major event with equally impressive announcements! On stage, Marc Ashley and Steve Ashley both made promises to bring you, the UnFranchise Owners, incredible enhancements and tools to make building your Shopping Annuity even easier. We’ve been hard at work for the past few months working hard to bring deliver on our promises. So what’s been going on since MAIC 2017? Read on to find out about the latest updates since MAIC 2017.
ShopBuddy has a fresh new look, and features we know you and your customers will love that will help save time and money. The new ShopBuddy is currently available for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari! Unlike ShopBuddy for Chrome and Firefox, the new version will not auto-update in your Safari browser and must be reinstalled. Please follow these steps HERE.
- Coupon Auto Applier: The Coupon Auto Applier will save you time by auto-running through all available coupons to save you money on products you buy that qualify for discounts. For the Coupon Auto Applier to be the most beneficial, it has been set up for merchants who run a lot of coupon codes throughout the year, such as macys.com. ShopBuddy will alert you that coupons are available and run them for you at the click of a button to find savings. Try it out!
- Major search engines show the number of deals and the available Cashback percentage. Works in Google, Yahoo, and MSN Bing search engines.
- Animated ShopBuddy icon alerts you to whether or not ShopBuddy is active. ShopBuddy will flash and show a red icon in the browser bar when not active, and a blue icon when active.
- Sharing a deal couldn’t be easier: Share via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- “Search now” offers type-ahead suggestions, the same ones seen on SHOP.COM.
- Email address and Quick Links. Toggle between the list of deals and the Quick Links in ShopBuddy by clicking the “v” next to your email address to go back and forth, or click “close” to see the deals
We are SO excited for the newest feature to hit SHOP.COM that will make shopping even easier! Express Pay from SHOP.COM allows you to establish default Express Pay shipping and billing options which will make the SHOP.COM checkout process streamlined and efficient – which ultimately saves you time! To get started, you can set up Express Pay within SHOP.COM by going to your “My Account” section. Simply select “Default/Express Pay Settings” under Personal Settings. Then all you need to do is add or select your default billing and shipping information to enable Express Pay. After doing this, you’ll see that “Express Pay” now shows up as a checkout option on all our OneCart product pages. If you have a default billing/shipping address and credit card on file, you’re already set up for Express Pay!
At MAIC 2017, everyone was told that enhancements were coming in order to uberize the Shopping Annuity. The Shopping Annuity Assessment got a major enhancement last week to make building your Shopping Annuity more convenient, efficient and effective. With the new enhancements, the Assessment has become more personalized and resourceful so that you will interact with it every day and be on track to create an ongoing income. The new assessment will dive deeper into your everyday life to recommend products, partner stores and more. The information you receive in your final report is now more personalized and interactive. Since the Shopping Annuity Assessment has been updated, you will need to go through it and complete it as part of the Shopping Annuity Master Member (SAMM) Program this quarter. Find out more about the new Shopping Annuity Assessment HERE.
The moment we’ve all been waiting for, in September Market Malaysia officially joined the Market America Worldwide family. The long-awaited news was met with eager Malaysian residents signing up to start their UnFranchise Business. This past weekend, Marc Ashley, Maria Checa, Kevin Buckman, and Eddie Alberty celebrated with over 3,000 new UnFranchise Owners at the Market Malaysia Grand Opening Event. See all the photos from the event HERE. We are very excited about the endless possibilities and success waiting for our newest UnFranchise Owners in Malaysia.
What has been your favorite update since MAIC 2017? Share with us in the comments below.