Have fun with your makeup this fall and try out some of these stunning makeup looks using Motives® Cosmetics. See how to re-create these fall makeup looks with easy step by step instructions from our talented beauty influencers.
Fall Makeup Looks: The Plum & Olive Green Metallic Eye From Ely Marino
1. Begin by applying “Vanilla” to the brow bone.
2.Using the shade “Obsession” blend slightly above the crease.
3.Taking the Purple shade (left shade) from the “In The Mix” Palette Blend in the crease.
4.Using the “Mystic” liquid eyeshadow apply to the entire lid and blend the color in the crease to meet with the other shadows.
5.Line the lower waterline with “ Angel & Bare” khol liner. Using “Obsession” blend underneath the lower lash line.
Fall Makeup Looks: The Vampy Lip from @Rochellewick
1. Apply Pressed Eye Shadow in “Studded” all over the eyelid, blend upwards.
2. Next, apply Liquid Metallic Eye Shadow in “Mystic” and blend using a brush.
3. Moving on to the face, after applying Foundation proceed to Highlight and Contour the face using the Color Perfection Quad.
4. Next set the under eye area using the lightest shade in the 3-in-1 Contour, Bronzer, and Highlight Kit and use the Bronzer shade on your cheekbones.
5. Highlight the highest points of your face using Shimmer Powder in “Bombshell”
6. Finish off the look by applying All Day Liquid Matte Lipstick in “Blackberry“