As the song says, “Vacation all I ever wanted.” These past few months have been mentally draining. We all need a vacation to rest, relax, and unwind! Unfortunately, most of us are still at home. However, vacations can take place at home. They’re called staycations!
Since it’s summer, here are five ways to make a staycation your best vacation.
5 Ways To Make Staycation Your Best Vacation
- Movie Night: Who doesn’t love movie night with the family? Sit back, relax, grab your favorite bowl of popcorn, and enjoy a movie. If you’re looking to buy items for the occasion, SHOP.COM has gift cards to streaming sites such as Fandango so you can earn IBV for watching a movie. How easy is that?
- Visit a Park: Just because it’s a staycation doesn’t mean you have to stay in doors. Change your scenery and visit the local park. Fresh air can be your best friend especially if you’ve been cooped up inside throughout the past few months.
- Have a Picnic: Time to grab your basket and have a good old-fashioned picnic. Fill up your basket with items from SHOP Groceries and SHOP Marketplace.
- Game Night: Who’s ready for some competition? Bust out your favorite games for a night full of fun and competition. Video games, board games, card games, and puzzles can all be played on Game Night.
- Bike Rides: Last month was National Bike Month. Whether you’re a beginner or expert, cycling can be enjoyed by everyone. It’s great cardio and exercise and can be done outside, which is always a win!
What will you be doing on your staycation? Leave your thoughts in the comments.