When you have a variety of products in one easy to use—and easy to transport—spot, it can be so easy to try new looks so it’s no surprise that the Motives® I Do palette is a fan-favorite and our Motives® Mavens’ must-have. Perfect for something as special as a wedding day but also great for every day, this one takes gorgeous neutrals to the next level and makes it so simple to come up with fun, new looks. Now that it’s wedding season, it’s time to take a second look at this gorgeous palette.
Understated and delicate, the “I Do” Palette is filled with hues of shimmering pink and neutral mattes paired with warm cheek shades to accentuate beauty on the most important day and every day. With her celebrity brides in mind, Motives® partnered with celebrity makeup artist, Jackie Gomez to create this stunning palette and there couldn’t be a better match. Developed and designed to exude romance for a classic look, this palette will inspire you to look your absolute best.
Jackie says, “I created this palette for the makeup artist that wants a go-to palette with the perfect colors for everyone, and for the bride to touch up and/or do her own makeup for the special day.” If you’re looking for a romantic and classic look for your wedding day, a special night or for any day that you want to look your best, the Motives I Do palette is a great go-to.
Step-by-Step Tutorial by Motives® Maven Jackie Gomez
1. Start with the matte light pink shadow called “Lace” all over the eyelid.
2. Apply the light shimmery pink called “Rings” on the brow bone.
3. Mix the shimmery soft brown called “Dance” with the taupe/brown called “Cake” on the crease.
4. Add the light shimmery pink called “Rings” in the inner corner of the eye.
5. Take the brown/black pencil and line your eyes. Make sure you are close to the lash line.
7. Finish your look with the most beautiful blush called “Love” and look like a blushing bride all night.