You all have been loving our new Horizon Palette, we have been loving the looks you all are creating with it. Showing makeup products, especially eye shadow palettes in action is a great way to get your customers interested and generate sales. Read on to see some great Horizon looks to share on your social media pages to create buzz around this new fall palette.
Get The Look: Horizon Palette
Want to see the Horizon Palette LIVE in action? Join Loren Ridinger and her Makeup Artist Jackie Gomez Monday, October 26th at 7pm EDT for a fun and interactive LIVE where they will be creating a glam look using the Horizon Palette. Jackie’s not holding anything back and will share ALL of her tips and tricks on HOW she gets Loren all GLAMMED up and ready for the stage using the Horizon Palette. Reserve your spot, and don’t forget to invite a friend or customer to join also! Shop ahead so you can go step by step with us.
Fall Jewel Tone Eye Look
- Begin by applying “Oceanic” over the entire lid.
- With a fluffy brush and a bit more “Oceanic” blend slightly above the crease until there are no harsh edges.
- Using “Jaded” Blend underneath the lower lash line.
- Line the lash line with “LBD gel liner”.
- Lina Lashes in style “Alexa”.
Sexy Neutral Smokey Eye
- Begin by applying a light layer of “Clarity” onto the brow bone.
- Taking the color “Secrets” Pat over the entire lid.
- Using a fluffy brush and a bit more of “Secrets” blend the color into the crease until there are no harsh lines.
- Using “LBD gel liner” line the lash line.
- Apply “LBD gel liner” to the waterline and smudge out slightly using “Secrets” underneath the lower lash line.
- Apply just a bit of “Shallow” to the inner corner of the eye.
- Lina Lashes in style “Imani“.
Beauty Advisor Looks Using HORIZON
Looking for more Horizon images to share on social media with your customers? Check out this album in the Motives Pro-Partner Facebook group.