We are so impressed with all of your Demure and Dynasty Palette eye looks this month so we wanted to show off three favorites from our Influencers. Follow the easy step by step instructions to re-create these beautiful eye looks using our Demure and Dynasty Palette.
Get the look with Ely Marino using our Dynasty Palette
1. Begin by blending “Venus” slightly above the crease.
2. Blend “Electra” into the crease.
3. On a flat brush apply “Cleopatra” onto the lid and extending out into a liner shape.
4. Using “Aphrodite” apply in the shape of a winged liner closer to the lash line.
5. On an angled brush and the color “Aphrodite” apply to the lower lash line and blend slightly. Apply “Halo” to the inner corner and high point on the brow bone for the highlight.
Get the look with @chelseasmakeup using our Demure Palette
1. Begin by blending “Pure” slightly above the crease.
2. Blend “Lush” into the crease.
3. Taking the eye base on a flat brush apply to the lid creating a cut crease.
4. Using “Sunkissed” blend over the top of the cut crease. To add depth apply “Gleam” to the very inner corner.
5. On a flat brush Pat a bit more “Gleam” onto the first half of the lid.
Get the look with @Joynavon using our Dynasty Palette
1. Apply brown eyeshadow to your crease and outer corner.
2. Use Eye Base to carve out the lid.
3. Apply dark blue eyeshadow to the center of your lid.
4. Then Apply light blue eyeshadow to the front of your lid and inner corner.
5. Use Gel Liner to line your lid or create a small wing.
6. Add Mineral Blush “Centerfold” to cheeks for warmth.
7. Apply Motives for LaLa Mineral Lip Shine to lips for a glossy pout.