Ready to party the night away into 2020?! Glam up your New Year’s Eve Makeup look with these inspiring eye looks using Motives Cosmetics. Looking for something dark and dramatic, or a sexy smokey eye? We have the looks for you! Read on to get step by step instructions for how to re-create these New Year’s Eve Makeup looks.
Glam New Year’s Eve Eye Look Using In The Mix
- Begin by blending the Plum shade in the crease and in both the inner and outer corners.
- Using the black shade, apply to the crease to define and darken the inner and outer corners of the eye.
- Using “Glitter Glue” apply to the center of the lid and for a fun sparkle mix both “Aspire & Plum Fairy” glitter and Pat over too the glitter glue.
- Line the lower lash line using the black shade I’m the palette.
Sexy Neutral Smokey Eye Using Demure
- Begin by blending “Bare” slightly above the crease.
- Blend “Lush” into the crease.
- Taking “Amber Concealer” on a flat brush, apply to the lid creating a cut crease.
- Using “Teddy” blend in the outer corner of the eye. To add depth apply “Lights Out” to the very outer corner.
- On a flat brush Pat “Pure” onto the first half of the lid.
Midnight Blue NYE Look Using Jet Setter
- Begin by blending “Lavish” slightly above the crease.
- Taking “Elegant” blend in the crease.
- Using “Elegant” apply to the outer corner of the eye.
- Taking “Temptation” shadow, apply to the lid staying clear of the outer corner of the eye.
- Line the waterline using “LBD” gel liner and smudge out slightly using “Elegant” with “Royalty” over top.