Who is ready to have a little fun with their makeup look this St.Patrick’s Day? Read on to see how to get two fun festive eye looks perfect for St.Patrick’s Day with Motives Cosmetics.
Get The Look With @Theamazingworldofj :
- First, apply Eye Base all over the lid.
- For shadows, we will be using the Mavens Element Palette
-Birch for Highlight
-Native as a transition shade
-Truffle to darken the outer v
-Luxe Creme Shadow in Gold Dust all over the lid applied with the All Over Shadow Brush
- Paint Pot Cha Ching on the center of the lid
- Khol Eyeliner Green Envy along the lower lash line blended out with Truffle as mentioned above
- Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress
- Metallic Paint in Wicked on the lips
Get The Look With @Sarahc_29 :
- Eye Shadows used: Combat, Heat Wave, and Caviar.
- Then apply glitter on the lid. For an extra look then use larger chunky party glitter.
- Motives Hampton Socialite Bronzer to warm up the face.
- Lastly a nude lip with our Motives Suede Liner.
What look are you rocking for St. Patrick’s Day? Share a photo of your look or a festive makeup tip in the comments below!