New Year’s Look #1: @elymarino
1.Begin by applying “Paper Doll” slightly above the crease
2.Taking “Vino” apply in the outer corner of the eyes and sweep into the crease
3. Taking “Glitter Glue” apply to the crease then using “Aspire” glitter apply over top
4.Using “LBD” gel liner apply your winged liner
5.Line the lower water line using “Sterling Silver” eye kohl, then taking “Vino” smudge out any harsh lines!
6.Highlight the inner corner of the eyes using “Allure” paint pot
New Year’s Look #2: @glitz_n_glam
- Begin by applying “Timeless” and “Bonded” on the crease
- Apply “Chameleon” on the lid.
- Apply “Beyond” in the outer corner of the eyes and sweep into the crease
- Apply “Creme Fresh” on the brow bone.
- Using “LBD” gel liner apply your winged liner
- Line the lower water line using “Sterling Silver” eye kohl
- Highlight the inner corner of the eyes using “Allure” paint pot
- Apply Motives 110 false lashes.
New Year’s Look #3: @theamazingworldofj
Products used: Motives eye base, Motives Mavens Element palette, Motives glitter adhesive, Motives mineral gel eyeliner in Little Black Dress, Motives glitter pot in Magic Dust and Motives for La La Mineral Lipstick in Naughty.
New Year’s Look #4: @hellofritzie
1. Apply motives eye base all over eye lid
2. Apply CARAMEl pressed shadow above the crease as a transition shade
3. Apply BITTERCHOCOLATE pressed shadow on the crease
4. Apply GLAMOUR pressed shadow on the outer v
5. Apply VOGUE paint pot on the lid
6. Apply MIDNIGHT pressed shadow on the lower lash
Which of these looks are you going to try to recreate to celebrate 2016? Share with us in the comments below!