Happy Valentine’s day Motives babes! We hope you all have a fabulous day full of love and sweet treats. If you need a little makeup inspiration for your date night keep on reading to see how to re-create these Valentine’s Day looks.
See how @theamazingworldofj created this look:
1. Start with the Eye Base.
2. Then use our Pressed Eyeshadows in Vino, along with shades from the Iconic Palette.
4. Place Glitter Pot on the lid with Glitter Adhesive.
5. Line your lower waterline with Khol Eyeliner in Bare
6. Finish with Matte Lipstick in Kissable.
See how @ElyMarino created this look:
1. Begin by applying “Paper Doll” slightly above the crease (this will be our transition color) Then taking “Winter Nights” blush, blend in the crease until you have a smooth transition between colors.
2. Using “Amber Concealer” apply on the lid in a cat eye shape then fill in with a flat brush.
3. Using a thin liner brush and Motives Glitter Glue with our Glitter Pot out Line the cat eye shape that is already established.
4. Line the lower waterline using “Bare” eye pencil.
See how @makeupbyliha created this look:
1. First, use Pressed Eyeshadow in Vanilla all over the lid.
2. Then put Cappuccino in your crease along with Vino in the crease and blend with Cappuccino.
3. Next, cut your crease using concealer.
5. Place Fantasy and Wildflower on your lid.
6. Next use a liquid liner draw it in your crease.
7. Lastly, use your favorite black liner for a wing.