Have you purchased our NEW Visionaire Lip & Cheek Palette yet? Bursting with six, euphoric, dual-purpose crèmes that apply effortlessly to lips and cheeks. From sheer to vibrant, these blendable shades are fitting for any day of the week. Read on to see three looks you can easily re-create using the Visionaire Lip & Cheek Palette.
Visionaire Lip & Cheek Palette Shown In Every Shade On Lips & Cheeks
Top to bottom left to right shades shown
- Pop: a bold poppy shade, great for cheeks or lips.
- Euphoria: a warm neutral that applies effortlessly sheer.
- Hypnotic: a shimmery sheer with iridescent flakes. Makes the perfect highlighter or lip stain.
- Trance: a dark matte violet berry.
- Exhale: a deep brick red with buildable color.
- Assumption: Don’t let the color shy you away, this shade applies to a stunning amethyst stain for lips and cheeks.
Monochromatic Look With “Pop“
Simply dab on a wash of color on your lips, cheeks, and eyelids with any shade from the palette, for this look we used shade Pop. Add a little dimension to your look at place Hypnotic on the high points of your face (cheek and brow bones).
How To Incorporate Visionaire Lip & Cheek Palette Into A Look
- Begin by blending “Desire” slightly above the crease
- Using “Sinful” apply in the crease and blend
- Pat “Mystical” shadow over the entire lid.
- Taking “Whimsical apply this to the lower outer half of the lash line followed by “Mystical” in the inner corner of the eyes
- Line the waterline using “Little Black Dress” Gel Liner
- Blush used “POP” (Visionaire Lip & Cheek Palette)
- Lips used “Assumption & Exhale” (Visionaire Lip & Cheek Palette)