Do you have any fun plans to bring in the new year? Check out these two looks to give you a little makeup inspiration. Hear from our Motives beauty influencers on how to re-create these stunning New Year’s Eve makeup looks.
Glam Gold New Year’s Eve Eye Look With @Elymarino
1. Begin by blending “Caramel” slightly above the crease.
2. Next Take “Bitter Chocolate” apply in the crease and blend.
3. With a flat brush Pat on “Vino” over the entire lid and blend where it meets “Bitter Chocolate” for a smooth transition of colors.
4. Using “Motives Glitter Glue” and “Copper Shimmer” powder, mix together to make a liner and apply.
5. Lastly Using “Motives Glitter Glue” and “Magic Glitter Dust” apply here and there all over the lid area.
Sexy Smokey New Year’s Eve Eye With @Rochellewick
1. Use the middle shade in the Motives “In the Mix Palette” and apply on the crease and blend.
2. Next, apply Motives “LBD Gel Liner” on the eyelid as a base and blend upwards.
3. Use the darker brown shade in the Motives “In the Mix Palette” as a transition shade and blend both shades together.
4. Apply the darkest shade in the ‘Motives “In the Mix Palette” on the eyelid.
5. Moving on to the face, highlight, and contour using Motives “Color Perfection Quads“.
6. Next set the under eye area as well as the contour using Motives “3-in-1 Contour, Bronzer, and Highlight Kit“.
7. Apply Motives “La La Bronzing Shimmer Powder” on the cheeks and temples of the forehead.