Looking for some makeup inspiration for an upcoming holiday party? Maybe you are attending a Christmas party or just feel like getting glammed up, well we have the perfect eye look for you! Check out these four, holiday party eye looks using Motives.
Warm Bronzed Eye Look Using The Demure Palette
- Begin by taking “Earth” Khol Eyeliner and like the eyes.
- Using a pencil brush smudge the liner and extend it out creating a cat eyeliner.
- Using a pencil brush and the color “Lights Out” apply over top and blend slightly! This will set the liner in place.
- Using “Lush” and a softer brush smudge up and out even further creating a softer effect.
- For some luminous shine apply “Copper Shimmer” over the entire lid. Highlight the inner corner by fist applying “Copper Shimmer” and “Halo” blush over top.
Christmas Glam Makeup Look Using The Dynasty Palette
- Begin by using “Electra” slightly above the crease. Blend till edges are defused
- Taking “Nefertiti” apply to the crease in windshield wiper motions
- Using “Athena” on a flat brush apply to the entire lid and blend where the color meets the crease
- Line the eyes with Luxe Precision eyeliner in the color “Carbon”
- Highlight the inner corners of the eyes with “Halo Blush” blend “Electra” onto the outer half of the lower lash line
- Add “Lustrafy Mascara” to both the upper and bottom lashes.
- For lips apply “Charm” Moisture-rich lipstick.
Pop Of Gold Eye Look Using In The Nude
- Begin by applying “Espresso” over the entire lid.
- With a fluffy brush and the color “Fawn” apply in the crease blending out any harsh edges.
- Using a concealer, apply to the lid and stopping halfway for a cut crease look.
- Pat “Dazzle” eye shadow over the concealed area.
- Taking “Glitter Glue” and “Pot Of Gold Glitter” line the crease area. Using “Espresso” blend underneath the lower lash line.