We are ready to ramp up our makeup game this fall with our new Motives® In The Mix Palette and Metal Eye Shadows. If you are excited to play with our new products as well, keep reading to see how to get two amazing eye looks from our beauty influencers.
Ely Marino Show You How to Get This Fall Green and Purple Smokey Eye With Motives® In The Mix Palette and Metal Eye Shadows
1.Begin by applying “Vanilla” onto the brow bone
2. Then using the shade “Summer Fling” blend slightly above the crease
3. Taking the Purple shade from the “In The Mix” Palette Blend in the crease
4. Next use the “Mystic” Metal Eyeshadow apply to the entire lid and blend the color in the crease to meet with the other shadows
5. Lastly, Line the lower waterline with “ Angel & Bare” khol liner. Using “Summer Fling” blend underneath the lower lash line
Glamorous Reflections Shows You How to Tet This Dark Metallic Fall Look With Motives® In The Mix Palette and Metal Eye Shadows
1. First use a fluffy blending brush, start by blending “Caramel ” above the crease and use it as the transition eyeshadow.
2. Apply “Renegade” Metal Eyeshadow across the lid.
3. With a precise blending brush blend it out using eyeshadow from “In the mix” palette.
4. With a flat brush apply “platinum” to the center of the lid.
5. Apply Fiber lush mascara & blend “Renegade” & “Caramel” along the Lower Lash Line.
6. Lastly, add false lashes…and you’re done!