We’re just 1 week away from the 2020 Market America World Conference! It’s time to start making a solid plan of action for yourself and your team to get the most out of the three jam-packed days. We have big plans for MAWC, including a few surprises in store for the main stage presentations but the experience doesn’t stop each day at the American Airlines Arena. Each evening back at the host hotel the learning continues with evening breakout sessions. What do you get out of the breakout sessions that you don’t get during the main stage presentations? The breakout sessions focus on providing training, tips, and a deeper dive into various avenues of the business such as TLS Weightloss Solution, New UnFranchise Owner Training, Motives, Shopping Annuity, etc. Continue reading for tips on how to choose and get the most out of breakout sessions during #MAWC2020.
The breakout session schedule can be found around the meeting rooms at the host hotel, on the agenda in your MAWC welcome packet, and on the UnFranchise Blog schedule each evening.
Tips for getting the most out of breakout sessions during MAWC:
- Preplan: At the start of each day, look over the evening breakout schedule to figure out which breakout sessions you want to attend. World Conference is a super busy time, especially if your team is conducting team meetings or dinners in the evening. Planning will help you keep track of where you need to be and at what time the session begins so you don’t miss a single thing.
- Divide and Conquer: You can’t be in multiple places at once so that’s where planning comes in handy. If you know beforehand which sessions you want to attend that evening, you can work with your team to make sure all sessions are covered. Send members to each breakout session for the most coverage and information.
- Arrive Early: Some of our breakout sessions are incredibly popular, such as the Shopping Annuity breakout session, so make sure to arrive early to secure a seat. Bring a water bottle, Awake Energy Shot, Choice Energy Bar, etc with you so that you’re prepared.
- Take Notes: Take detailed notes for you to review and revert back to long after the events. The more thorough the better so that it isn’t like trying to decode hieroglyphics later. You will want to share the notes with your team so keep them easy to follow. Speaking of sharing, using an app such as Google Docs for note-taking will help allow you to easily share your notes after the event.
- Review: Schedule a time to meet with your team to review what you’ve learned during the breakout sessions. Either after the breakout sessions have concluded each night or schedule a call when everyone arrives back home from Miami. Compare notes and even share notes with your team!
Thursday, February 6 Breakout Schedule:
|8:00 PM – 9:00 PM||Motives Breakout||Lisa Martin|
|8:00 PM – 9:00 PM||Webcenters||Jason Pelland||Concerto C/D|
|9::15 PM – 10:30 PM||SHOP Financial||Jim Winkler||Concerto C/D|
|9:15 PM – 10:30 PM||Global Hispanic Breakout||Luzby Hernandez||Tenor|
|8:00 PM – 10:00 PM||Nutrametrix and TLS||Brandi Murphy|
|9:15 PM – 10:300 PM||Skincare Breakout||Lisa Martin|
Friday, February 7 Breakout Schedule:
|8:00 PM – 10:00 PM||New Product Training||Dennis Franks||Concerto ABCD|
|8:00 – 10:00 PM||Conquer Breakout||Amanda Ridinger||Soprano|
Saturday, February 8 Breakout Schedule:
|8:00 – 10:00 PM||Digital Credibilty Tool, Shopping Annuity & Hurdlr||Jim Winkler|
Sarah Rose Stack
Do you have any tips to add? Let us know in the comments!