It’s November 2nd, which means the holidays are fast approaching! In the e-commerce world, the holiday season has officially kicked off. Right here on our blog, as well as on UnFranchise.com, you will have a holiday toolbox Not only are the next two months the biggest shopping season of the year, but they are also the biggest possibilities for you to retail and grow your business! Continue reading for tips to get your business ready for a busy holiday season.
With the current pandemic, this season is going to be FULL of online shopping! If you’re feeling overwhelmed about how quickly the holiday season is approaching, we’ve got you covered. We’ve thought of everything! We have so much coming your way to help you build your business throughout the holiday season, the most important thing you can do right now is to make sure to subscribe to the UnFranchise Blog and follow all of our corporate social media channels to stay on top of the latest news and updates!
Tips to get your business ready for the holiday season:
- Make sure you have your customers set up as preferred customers.
- Reach out to your customers now. Don’t wait until the last minute, send a message on social, give them a call, or send an email to say hello.
- Download & Subscribe to the UnFranchise Marketing App. Not only is this app a complete game-changer for your business, but you can click HERE to learn more about the benefits of the app and how it can help you retail this holiday season.
- Start an invite-only Facebook Group for holiday deals. Instead of spamming invites to everyone on your friend’s list, make a post asking who wants to join for special offers, deals, shopping assistance, shopping tips, etc.
Here’s a sneak peek at what we have planned to help you build your business throughout the holiday season:
- A full calendar of holiday promotions on SHOP.COM to share with your customers
- Assets to send through the UnFranchise Marketing App
- Extra IBV event for you & Extra Cashback for your customers!
- Gift Guides for everyone on your list!
- Virtual Party Ideas & Resources
- Holidays related images to share with your customers
What tips do you have for building your business during the holiday season? Share in the comments below.