Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, but does your home still feel stuck in winter? It’s time to get your Spring clean on! With a few tricks and some powerful cleaning products, your home will be ready for Spring in no time.
Top Products to Spring Clean
- SNAP Disinfectant Cleaner: Perfect for every room in your home, this product cleans, disinfects and deodorizes. Plus, one bottle of SNAP Disinfectant Cleaner replaces up to 32 bottles of the leading anti-bacterial all-purpose cleaner!
- SNAP Heavy-Duty Concentrate: Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate, originally designed for industrial use, is the perfect cleaning product for everyday cleaning as well as those extra tough household chores. Snap Heavy-Duty Concentrate cleans windows, screens, tile and grout, Formica ® and painted surfaces. Snap is also great for grills, stoves, ovens, and pots and pans.
- Shopping Annuity Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner: Excellent for use on glass, windows, countertops, and hard surfaces. Providing a protective clean that resists re-soiling, smearing, and fingerprints while effectively freshening the surrounding environment.
- SNAP Pak: Dive in fully loaded – get everything you need for a clean home with the SNAP Pak. It contains contains one bottle of Triple Enzyme 3X Laundry Detergent, Dishwashing Liquid, Fabric Softener, Heavy-Duty Concentrate, All-Purpose Natural Concentrate, Scouring Deep Cleanser, Disinfectant Cleaner and the Accessory Pack, which includes three Flip Tops, two Spray Bottles, one plunger, one Sprayer, and one Home & Shop Cloth.
5 Tips to Spring Clean Faster
- Create a cleaning checklist that you can use in each room. You may want to start with fans and high surfaces so you can clean up the dust when you move onto floors. You’ll eventually get a system that works. If you already have a proven method, good for you!
- Organize and declutter: Start with your most cluttered rooms and create a pile to trash and a pile to donate. Getting rid of items you no longer need will help your cleaning go faster.
- Clean room by room: Cleaning room by room helps with peace of mind. If you need a break, at least get through one room and you’ll feel better. Be sure to start cleaning spots that we neglected over winter first.
- Get the family involved: Yep, even small children can help with some tasks and it will get them in good habits early. Plus, you can throw on your family’s favorite music and make it fun.
- Don’t go overboard with a ton of cleaning products. The right products can tackle many tasks and keep clutter to a minimum.