We are beginning to see a light at the end of this year’s tunnel – fingers crossed! We can start to return to our “normal” routine. We’ve have been through a lot, but we can turn this into an opportunity to help your customers. It’s time to take back control.
Working From Home
As UFO’s you are pros at working from home! So, give your customers some tips on how to attract more business. If you’re kiddos are going to be going to school virtually, make sure they know to get to SHOP.COM and get all their back to school needs.
Tips for Working at Home with Your Kids at Home
- Create a Dedicated Workspace: You know this, but make sure your customers to have a separate space for their work and a space for their children to work as well. SHOP.COM has thousands of Partner Stores that your customers can get what they need and earn Cashback.
- The Early Bird Catches the Worm: Get up before your kids, have your coffee, tea and get through your emails and calls.
- Keep a Clean Home: You are bound to get out and about, but be sure to maintain a clean home so keep everyone germ-free. Our SNAP All Purpose Cleaner is always great to keep in stock! And let’s not forget the laundry, our SNAP laundry packs are easy and make your life easier!
Working at the Office
If you are returning to the office, do you part in keeping yourself and those around you safe. Of course, continue to practice social distancing, but also stock up on hand sanitizer, soap and disinfectant wipes. If you have large meetings, stick with the virtual setup for now if you cannot space out properly. Most importantly, support everyone around you. This pandemic has taken a toll on all of us, so, be there for you co-workers, family and friends. Mental health during these times is important. Remind your customers that we have some really great immune products too!
Control What you Can – Your Routine
- Whether you are working at home or going into your office, get up, shower, get dressed and start the day. No judgement if you need an energy shot!
- Embrace the present. Be grateful for your health and your mask.
- Reengage with your self-care routine. Whether that means getting back to yoga, cooking healthy meals or getting back to your skincare routine, it will help you feel more in control. If you need a quick breakfast idea, our TLS® Nutrition Shakes are always a good choice!
Are you struggling getting back into a routine? Share some tips with us in the comments below!