It’s St. Patrick’s Day and what better way to show your Irish spirit than with makeup! Many of you have plans to head out and celebrate the night away and we want to give our party gals some glam inspo! Read on to see how you can Get The Look and Go Green for St. Patty’s Day with Motives!
Courtesy of @makeupbymia
- Motives Pressed Eyeshadows: Onyx, Combat, Mystical, Oasis & Timeless
- “Onyx” Khol Eye Liner
- Motives Concealers in “Light” & “Medium”
- Motives Eye Base
Courtesy of @shimycatsmua
- Motives Color Perfection Quad Cream Foundation
- Motives Pressed Blush in So Peachy
- Contoured using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit.
- Eyes: Motives Mineral Gel Liner in Little Black Dress.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow in Nude, Caramel & Sienna
- Lorac Cosmetics Pro palette 1 in espresso.
- Colour Pop Cosmetics in Rebel on Lid and Get Lucky for the tear duct!
- Urban Decay Cosmetics 24/7 liner in Baked on waterline.
- @mezmerizebymeena Mink Lashes!!! ?
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Dark Brown
- Motives 10 years younger spray to lock the makeup in place.
Courtesy of beautybydz
- Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation in ‘Almond’
- Motives 3-in-1 contour kit
- Motives Pressed Blush in ‘Naughty‘
- Shadows from Element palette & green shadows from Motives Pro Color Eye Shadow Palette
- Motives Pot of Gold glitter
- Motives Lip Crayon ‘Cinnamon‘
- Motives ‘Tender‘ lipstick
Courtesy of @paola.11
- Eyeshadows: @bhcosmetics 88 color matte palette.
- Lashes: @amyjunelashes Jasmine.
- Eyebrows: @motivescosmetics Essential Brow Kit.
Are you going Green with your Glam for St. Patrick’s Day? If so, share which products you will be using in the comments below!