Don’t let smokey eye looks intimidate you. Today we are sharing two chocolate smokey eye looks that you can easily re-create with your favorite Motives® products. Read on to see step by step instructions on how to get these chocolate smokey eye looks.
Get the look:
1. Begin by blending “Bare” from the Demure Palette slightly above the crease.
2. Using “Lush” from the Demure Palette on a smaller blending brush apply in the crease.
3. Then on a flat brush and “Amber Concealer” apply to the lid creating a sharp edge in the crease.
4. Pat “Gleam” from the Demure Palette onto the lid followed by “Sunkissed” and “Lush” on the outer edge of the eye.
5. Apply your wing liner and line the lower water line using “Little Black Dress Gel Liner” smudge that out using “Teddy & Lush” for a smokey look.
Get the look:
1. With a fluffy blending brush, blend “Paper Doll” above the crease and use it as a transition eyeshadow.
2. With a slightly smaller blending brush, blend “Stellar” into the crease.
3. With a precise blending brush apply “Obsession” lower into the crease to add more depth.
4. Apply the Eye Base to the center of the lid.
5. With a flat brush, apply “Antique Pink” in the center of the lid.
6. Blend the edges of the lid with “After Party”.
7. Blend “Stellar” and “Obsession” along the lower lash line. Also, highlight the inner corner and brow bone with “Pearl”.
8. Apply Fiber Lush Mascara and complete the look with your favorite pair of false eyelashes.