Spring is the perfect time to have a little fun with your makeup, add a bright pop of color. Read on to see how Janine from @theamazingworldofj got this spring green eye look and a glossy light pink lip with her favorite Motives Cosmetics products.
Get the look
- Start off by prepping your skin with our Lumiere De Vie Pore Minimizing Serum. This will act as the primer for your makeup look.
- Apply Little Balck Dress Gel Eyeliner to the bottom waterline.
- Janine used our pressed eyeshadow in Cappuccino all over the lid, Vanilla as the highlight on the brow bone. Then she used Stylee and Electric along the lower lash line. Lastly, place Illusion on the inner corner of the eye for a pop.
- Polish off your brows with our Essential Brow Kit.
- Finish off your eyes with a healthy coat of Fiber Lush Mascara.
- For lips, Janine used our Lip Candies in Milk Chocolate.
Be sure to tag us on social media with #motivescosmetics if you re-create this look or any fun spring Motives makeup look!